Option for GT1-3 style chase cam?

Since Gran Turismo 4 the chase camera has become very stiff and glued to the back of the car, many of us GT fans prefer the more fluid camera in the early GT games, will this camera style ever make it back in future GT games?

And also why did you change it in the first place?

Here is a video showing the differences between the chase cam in GT3 and 4

Since Gran Turismo 4 the chase camera has become very stiff and glued to the back of the car, many of us GT fans prefer the more fluid camera in the early GT games, will this camera style ever make it back in future GT games?

And also why did you change it in the first place?

Here is a video showing the differences between the chase cam in GT3 and 4

Making this an option in the options menu under a "Replay Options" section would be great.

It would be nice if they gave players the choice to choose between the two different chase cams. That way, everyone would be happy. PD sure do like to alienate their customers.

:banghead:

Wish I could like this a billion times! :grumpy: The stiff chase cam being locked to the back of the car is weird. I was really hoping they'd go back to the old case cam.

Kinda like my Topic here in the section. I totally agree. Wish we had the GT3 cam back :)

Very good topic!👍 I guess it's PD way of saying that old GT's were too cartoony, and they took it off.

It definitely was an update in GT5 for a few days or something. Pretty sure it made me a little nauseous, maybe I was too used to the stiff cam. I honestly think I prefer the stiff cam. Not like I use it much though, except once in a while when drifting or just admiring my car.

Back