Option stream z

  • Thread starter Thread starter JAMR
  • 10 comments
  • 602 views
Messages
142
United States
burbank
Messages
JAMR2010
Does anyone have it for trade if yes let me know :)
 
does it have to be 0/0/0 ?
 
Nope :) I like to drive my cars for now then maybe collect later on lol
 
Got one got a level 12 ticket?
 
Nope I dont own tickets umm id trade u a drift tuned btr for it?
 
send me a friend request ridinghigh705. ill trade ya for some matte paints
 
Lol the only matte paint I have is pink :0 sucks um I have r390 road car?
 
Lol the only matte paint I have is pink :0 sucks um I have r390 road car?

For the trade I only need the lvl 12 ticket. As for the quoted message you can't trade the road car it's one of the blacklisted cars..
 
I have one. Looking for Nismo cars. Got any? Let me know the colors, too.
 
Nope :) I like to drive my cars for now then maybe collect later on lol

send me a FR i got one collecting dust you can have , just make sure you send the FR with a message for the car ...

But only if you take it to the carwash every week and get the oil changed in time :crazy:

btw its fully tuned i think it has over 800bhp somewhere around 600pp
 
oh no doubt ill take care of it! lol..here add me JAMR2010
 
Back