Option to choose opening movie

Which opening movie of Gran Turismo 7 do you prefer?

• The initial one, from when the game was new

• The shorter Spec II version

Results are only viewable after voting.
Germany
Germany
Hey guys,

I know what you're thinking. "An option to choose the intro movie, what the heck? I usually skip the intro, why would we need that?"

Well, hear me out on this one.

One, yes, I know that most players skip the intro, and I can understand why. However, Gran Turismo 7 has one of the best opening movies of any Gran Turismo, I even dare say it's better than GT6.

Here's the thing though.

I really loved the original intro movie from when the game was new, most notably because the intro song Moon Over The Castle, a firm part of almost every Gran Turismo, was not cut short. The Spec II version has a shorter version of that song, and I think you should know that if I absolutely despise one thing aside from censoring songs for no reason (Forza Horizon 4 anyone?), then it's cutting songs short.

Now, I am full aware that this is just a minor thing to ask for, but I do would like to have this option, or at the very least, give us a Video section in the Showcase where both versions are in there, so we can watch them whenever we feel like it.

I also want to know, which version of the intro do you prefer? I certainly love the original GT7 intro with the full song. You can change your vote if you change your mind or misclick, but just like the daily marathon reward poll, I need you to vote with full honesty.

Thank you,

Rushing Wind

...Neither. =P

Call me a Daiki Kasho fanboy if you want, but I would've preferred an intro movie with his music instead.

Latest Posts

Back