Option to create words

Congo Kinshasa
The Motherland
Manasseh257
I'm loving the Livery Editor so far! My only gripe though is the fact I have to spell words letter by letter and get them damn near identical in size and seeing how there's no parameters or measurements lol it seems pretty tedious.

Do you think they'll have an option for you to just make actual words etc.? I remember that NFS '15 was like that at first.

Overall I give the Livery Editor a 10/10! Especially for it being PDs first attempt at one.

A simple work around for now would be to just place any straight edge shape above and below where you want the text.
Then you have lines to work to to get them all the same height, then remove the shapes after.

You can do similar for the spacing between each letter too, just create a shape the size of the spacing, and duplicate it for each space. Then the gaps will be uniform

Last edited:
A simple work around for now would be to just place any straight edge shape above and below where you want the text.
Then you have lines to work to to get them all the same height, then remove the shapes after.

You can do similar for the spacing between each letter too, just create a shape the size of the spacing, and duplicate it for each space. Then the gaps will be uniform
Or just make a decal of whatever text you want, in whatever font you want. That’s what I’ll do.

Well yes of course it goes without saying that you can create an SVG, which I assume most people will do.
But for just using the text letters my method helps perfectly

Well yes of course it goes without saying that you can create an SVG, which I assume most people will do.
But for just using the text letters my method helps perfectly
Seems like a long process, I for one will just stick to premaking the text I need in Illustrator. I dislike the very bland font in-game anyway.

Back