Option to hide PSN ID in online races and replay

• Thread starter suomi1
  • 3 comments
France
France
The display of PSN ID during online races disrupts visibility, especially at the start. That's pretty difficult to see what you have in front of you with this PSN ID /Flag forest..... :banghead:

Moreover, in some way, it reduces the immersion during your race.. same while watching the replay :boggled:

Add this simple option would be a good thing, and that's probably not difficult to do.

Thanks!
:sly:

Looks like 1.05 may have fixed this!

Just watched a replay and have found out that you can now turn off driver names above cars. Will check to see if this can be done online as well.

Racing leagues now can look good again 👍

The display of PSN ID during online races disrupts visibility, especially at the start. That's pretty difficult to see what you have in front of you with this PSN ID /Flag forest..... :banghead:

Moreover, in some way, it reduces the immersion during your race.. same while watching the replay :boggled:

Add this simple option would be a good thing, and that's probably not difficult to do.

Thanks!
:sly:

What if I told you, that you just got your wish ;)

Really??? My online races with my friends will be more pleasant to see now! Have to see it for online.. :dopey:
So can I wish something else better for us? :D

Why they didn't say it in the list of improvement? :odd:

Whatever, something good :cheers:

Latest Posts

Back