Options During Replays

  • Thread starter Thread starter ZSPaulus
  • 1 comments
  • 469 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
880
Messages
ZSPaulus
Messages
ZSPaulus
Hi guys,

I was just wondering and would be highly suprized if there is no way to skip in time during a replay.

I sketch the following situation;

Youve made a replay of a 5 lap race. In the last lap (last corner) something happend that you need to see again or want to make a picture from.

Do you really need to watch the whole replay to get to this point? Is there anyway of slowing the time so an exact point in time can be chosen to pauze the replay? is there FFW or Rewind functions? So if you miss that point in time, you have to watch the entire replay all over again?

I cant find these (really basic replay functions) anywhere!

If this has been discussed in another thread; please point me in that direction..
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back