Options for single player

• Thread starter RacingAF
  • 1 comments
United States
United States
First off this game is awesome!! Bugs need fixed but overall the best racing sim on console to date...However after playing a good deal of this game I'm shocked by the lack of options in single player...
No custom season options - Should be able to set up seasons with number of races, how many laps and which car you want to drive..
No AI editing - No livery editing (Should atleast be able to edit names so you can get some since of rivalries but they change in every race so you can't really get into it )
These are simple things and for all the great things you can do these small things hinder the game... Can't believe they overlooked them...

First off this game is awesome!! Bugs need fixed but overall the best racing sim on console to date...However after playing a good deal of this game I'm shocked by the lack of options in single player...
No custom season options - Should be able to set up seasons with number of races, how many laps and which car you want to drive..
No AI editing - No livery editing (Should atleast be able to edit names so you can get some since of rivalries but they change in every race so you can't really get into it )
These are simple things and for all the great things you can do these small things hinder the game... Can't believe they overlooked them...
I agree about custom seasons, I hope SMS add them!

Back