Options for Splitscreen

• Thread starter MaxP
  • 3 comments
Germany
Germany
I can't find any way to make detailed settings for the second player in split-screen mode. I want to change the driver assistance options. Who can help?

I can't find any way to make detailed settings for the second player in split-screen mode. I want to change the driver assistance options. Who can help?
PD can help, but good luck trying to get them to listen. This has been a complaint since launch. Split-screen is completely busted until they address it.

PD can help, but good luck trying to get them to listen. This has been a complaint since launch. Split-screen is completely busted until they address it.
It's been a "known issue" for as long as I can remember, but for some bizarre reason it still hasn't been fixed.

Last edited:
I realise most people here have played through more of GT7 than I have... I got up to café menu 7 and got bored, plus I don't play on consoles much.

I had a friend over the other night and figured I'd show him the PS5/GT7 graphics and do some split screen racing, only to not find the option anywhere, then learn via a Google search that I have to be up to Café Menu #9 or 10 to unlock split screen. Is it just me or is that insane? I promptly quit the game and picked something else.

Back