Options for Track generator

United States
WNC
TRLWNC
I would like to know if we will be able to build tracks by piecing together multiple tracks or sections?

I have some areas that I may be able to get once, but multiple times will be a problem, and I would like to piece a larger track together from the multiple smaller pieces.

I'm sure this will be answered soon enough, but any chance of an early answer would be nice.

Some time ago, during an interview Kazunori stated that he would like to have in GT 6 a track creator similar to the one in Mod Nation Racers. That would be great but don't know if it is possible. There you can design the track at free will, including slope angle and curve angle.

Some time ago, during an interview Kazunori stated that he would like to have in GT 6 a track creator similar to the one in Mod Nation Racers. That would be great but don't know if it is possible. There you can design the track at free will, including slope angle and curve angle.
Modnation Racers also has a practical system to share and search tracks online, and that was in 2010 before GT5 was released.

I'm pretty sure it's possible to have a proper track creator in GT6. The question is whether or not PD wants to put it in the game.
Track creator + event creator + all options available in all game modes would give the game infinite replay value.

FS7
Modnation Racers also has a practical system to share and search tracks online, and that was in 2010 before GT5 was released.

I'm pretty sure it's possible to have a proper track creator in GT6. The question is whether or not PD wants to put it in the game.
Track creator + event creator + all options available in all game modes would give the game infinite replay value.

That would be ideal. With little bit of info and practice you can replicate some real tracks.

Add an option to choose from garage the cars you want in lobby and GT6 would be a winner. You can pick whatever you want. For example you want to have touring car races, or only US Muscle vs European classics (no tune), Skylines's vs M3, etc..

In other words,: GIVE THE LIBERTY TO USERS TO CREATE RACES and LOBBY'S AS ANYONE WISHES.

It's possible to do just about anything with the track creator but as @FS7 hints, it's a question of resources and where it makes the most sense to PD to allocate their time and money. I don't know what data they could collect on Track Creator usage from GT5 but I'm sure if they thought it was popular and in big demand, they'd put a huge effort into the mechanics, UI etc.

But without the ability to share these tracks, I can't see them putting a ton of effort into what would essentially be a solitary pursuit on our part, probably limited to a small but hardcore portion of the user base.

Latest Posts

Back