[ORA] Mazda Touring Car Championship - Series on hold until further notice!Finished 

• Thread starter rcb929
  • 163 comments

What time should the races take place?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Somewhat off topic Litchi, but does running with ABS on 0 give shorter stopping distances? And does that generate faster lap times?

I think that if ABS 0 would give an advantage, I guess that top guys in the Seasonal TT's would run ABS 0. But if you check the World Rankings, you'll see that fastest times are all with ABS 1.
So I don't think that ABS 0 makes you go faster shortening braking distance. In my opnion, it's just a different driving style which forces me to be less agressive. And I actually like the feeling to be on the limit in each corner, it gives me more adrenaline. No matter if I fail my braking as long as I have fun :)

Silverstone Round 3 Event

ATTENDING

rcb929
Litchi
Toshost

UNSURE

NOT ATTENDING

Mike458

UNCONFIRMED

@CodDemon101
@Brutaka
@-vinc'-
@LITTLEBLACKO
@rono_thomas
@Ettick
@FutureF1
@elias94120
@JakeKing39

TO CONFIRM ATTENDANCE, REPLY TO THIS PART OF THE MESSAGE. TAKE OFF QUOTE MARKS AND ADD YOUR NAME IN EITHER OPTIONS. MAKE SURE YOU ARE REPLYING TO THE LASTEST ONE! OTHERWISE THE LIST WILL NOT BE CORRECT... IF YOU CANNOT DO SO ASK THE STAFF TO DO IT FOR YOU.

ATTENDING

rcb929
Litchi
Toshost

UNSURE

NOT ATTENDING

Mike458
Brutaka

UNCONFIRMED

@CodDemon101
@-vinc'-
@LITTLEBLACKO
@rono_thomas
@Ettick
@FutureF1
@elias94120
@JakeKing39

TO CONFIRM ATTENDANCE, REPLY TO THIS PART OF THE MESSAGE. TAKE OFF QUOTE MARKS AND ADD YOUR NAME IN EITHER OPTIONS. MAKE SURE YOU ARE REPLYING TO THE LASTEST ONE! OTHERWISE THE LIST WILL NOT BE CORRECT... IF YOU CANNOT DO SO ASK THE STAFF TO DO IT FOR YOU.

ATTENDING

rcb929
Litchi
Toshost

UNSURE

JakeKing39

NOT ATTENDING
Mike458
Brutaka

UNCONFIRMED

@CodDemon101
@-vinc'-
@LITTLEBLACKO
@rono_thomas
@Ettick
@FutureF1
@elias94120

ATTENDING

rcb929
Litchi

UNSURE

JakeKing39
Toshost

NOT ATTENDING
Mike458
Brutaka

UNCONFIRMED

@CodDemon101
@-vinc'-
@LITTLEBLACKO
@rono_thomas
@Ettick
@FutureF1
@elias94120

ATTENDING

rcb929
Litchi

UNSURE

JakeKing39
Toshost
FutureF1
NOT ATTENDING
Mike458
Brutaka

UNCONFIRMED

@CodDemon101
@-vinc'-
@LITTLEBLACKO
@rono_thomas
@Ettick
@elias94120

Unless more people confirm at the last second, Round 3 is being canceled. Come on guys, your letting me down.

Sorry guys for not responding the past few weeks, :embarrassed:
with 2 weeks off in April followed by all the holidays we have in May in France I should have known I could not attend those races.
Nonetheless, if you plan to have another season I am still interested

oraann-png.355073

Hello everyone,

I very sorry to say but this series will be on hold for a while. I do not want to cancel the series but I can't run it with these poor attendance #'s. It will be back hopefully sometime around August with a new start to the season and possibly some changes as well. Thank you.

- rcb​

Back