Orange Dodge Viper....

  • Thread starter Thread starter seadog777
  • 11 comments
  • 1,130 views

seadog777

Premium
Messages
3,014
Malaysia
Iskandar
Messages
seadog777
Does anyone know a Dodge Viper that comes in Orange? I've just been in a lobby for Vipers/Ciens/Camaros using my Viper Team Oreca, which I thought was pretty fast.... and I got smoked! In fact, I was lapped on lap 10!

My transmission was set for top speed of 255mph, but it never got up there even though it was on the Indy Oval.... but these two orange Vipers were awesome. The Cien Prototype was quick too.

I came last.....
 
Vipers are tricky that way. I like to tune and the one I bought from the NCD I got up to 1031Hp.@ 1252 Kg. I bought a GTS-R concept and could only get 986Hp. @ 1298Kg. I think I have an orange one with a black strip aswell but I'm running 24h La Mans right now so I can't check. The Ford GT LM is the car for American Indy..no brakes..just flat out all the way..5 laps in 3:40.??
 
the cien is not a prototype. is a real production car. as for you viper the most expensive from the NCD is the fastest
 
Sorry me again, as your from Canada the "top speed" maybe in Km/H not MPH as I think mine is (too small to read). I set my top speed for American Indy at 400 and that seems to work.
 
The Cien is not a prototype. It is a real production car. As for your Viper, the most expensive one from the NCD is the fastest.


I think you need to check your facts.
 
Just won 24h Le Mans and checked my garage. I have 5 Vipers, all tuned, Team Oreco '00 is only 833Hp@1150Kg. My best is from the NCD a STR 10 ACR '08, tuned to 1031Hp@ 1257Kg. It's heavier but I think the extra Hp can make up for that and it's black with a red stripe. Buy the newest you can find and paint in orange?? Don't forget the racing soft tires and add a wing.. the Ford GT LM is a prize then thrash them.. have fun.
 
Last edited:
Does anyone know a Dodge Viper that comes in Orange? I've just been in a lobby for Vipers/Ciens/Camaros using my Viper Team Oreca, which I thought was pretty fast.... and I got smoked! In fact, I was lapped on lap 10!

My transmission was set for top speed of 255mph, but it never got up there even though it was on the Indy Oval.... but these two orange Vipers were awesome. The Cien Prototype was quick too.

I came last.....

Did you save the replay? That will list all the cars in the race.

I know you know this... but those uber-Vipers might not have been orange to begin with :)
 
Dodge Viper SRT 10 Coupe '06 is available in orange.
 
The ACR Viper comes in orange, and it's very fast.
 
Back