Orange Formula GT

  • Thread starter Thread starter DeathBane
  • 8 comments
  • 647 views
Messages
17
Messages
DeathBaneReIIiK
Title says it all. Post what your looking for and I can get it
 
Want a GT Academy 370Z, I have an Orange FGT, can trade now. Engine has been recently rebuilt also if that counts.
 
This could be a hard find ya? Never seen one. Prob has something todo with making the seasonal event?
 
Yeah theyre rare but I thought you could get what i post? just kidding :)
 
I'm working on it, probably won't be right away though. I use another forum aswell.
 
Audi R8 Race Car '01 - yellow nose
Chevrolet Corvette C5-R (C5) '00
Chevrolet SSR '03
Chrysler Prowler '02
Dodge Viper GTS R Concept '00


I can send you the orange FGt now
 
0 miles black ssr 03 psn is deathbanereiiik
 
Great trade, nice and smooth
 
Back