Ordering Bass guitarMusic 

  • Thread starter Thread starter xAkirax2004
  • 14 comments
  • 1,059 views
Nice bass! It looks good for just starting out, and the amp will make a bit of noise for its size. It's also nice that it comes with a gig-bag. Good luck playing.
 
Always glad to help out another guitar player.
Even if his/her guitar has too few strings. :lol:

I think I must be feeling poorly. Had the chance to go look at guitars this afternoon. Blew that off to come straight home and fold laundry.
 
Originally posted by Gil

I think I must be feeling poorly. Had the chance to go look at guitars this afternoon. Blew that off to come straight home and fold laundry.

Fun.:rolleyes:
 
Originally posted by Gil
I think I must be feeling poorly. Had the chance to go look at guitars this afternoon. Blew that off to come straight home and fold laundry.

:eek: Someone needs a beatin'!
 
Have discovered that the way into a woman's heart, and her pants, is to be caught doing that domestic thing.
We're easy, all the girl has to do is show up and we get excited. We have to appear to be "tamed".:lol:
(I know that it doesn't make sense, but it is the truth. If you've been with a woman a while. Let her see you doing "house mouse" stuff. She'll be on you like white on rice!

Plus the car was running crappy and I wanted to be close to home or at home if it decided to puke blood and die.

I did come home play some GT3, and a guitar that I know.

Remember people play strange guitars, your guitar won't get jealous. Play strange women, and your woman will make you pay.
 
Not really a Fender fan but hey its a nice bass. I have an Ibanez and I love it.My dream though is a Warrick...mmmmm Warrick.
 
Originally posted by BlazinXtreme
Not really a Fender fan but hey its a nice bass. I have an Ibanez and I love it.My dream though is a Warrick...mmmmm Warrick.

I've got an Ibanez, too. It's an Ex Series, plays pretty nice. I need to get it restrung and the tension lowered though.
 
If you go do the next lighter set of strings, you'll automatically have lighter tension.
 
Originally posted by Gil
If you go do the next lighter set of strings, you'll automatically have lighter tension.

Oh, I didn't know that. Thanks! 👍
 
Elixer strings are the best ones I've found I love playin with em.
 
I've got the Frontman 15G, the site says it's 15 watts but on the back it clearly states "38W". It's so clear and makes a lot of noise for only being about a foot squared. I love Fender.
 
So have you ordered it yet?
 
Back