ORDL looking for iRacers

• Thread starter TheORDL
  • 7 comments
United Kingdom
Grimsby
Evoloution
Hi all,

As some may know we run the ORDL from our website, www.ordl.co.uk and we are looking for new and existing iracing members to join us and take part in events we organise. I am relatively new to iracing as I am sure some of you are. It would be nice if we could get a regular group racing each week in our own championships and improve our racing whilst making new friends.

Our website is undergoing some changes as we expand to offer racing on a variety of titles and I hope you will forgive us while these changes are made.

If you are interested please let us know by leaving a reply and we will be in touch.

We look forward to you joining us and hope to race with you soon.

Evo

Hi, new to iRacing myself since Oct 2012, was just today thinking how I'd like to do more private races on it. I mainly race the Mazda MX5's. I also have GT6 / F1 2013 so interested in (finally) joining an online group of digital petrol burners!

Sounds good bud, head over to our site and introduce yourself. Forum is a little bare since we launched the new website so will be great to get some fresh faces onboard for some racing!

Evo

Hi all,

As some may know we run the ORDL from our website, www.ordl.co.uk and we are looking for new and existing iracing members to join us and take part in events we organise. I am relatively new to iracing as I am sure some of you are. It would be nice if we could get a regular group racing each week in our own championships and improve our racing whilst making new friends.

Our website is undergoing some changes as we expand to offer racing on a variety of titles and I hope you will forgive us while these changes are made.

If you are interested please let us know by leaving a reply and we will be in touch.

We look forward to you joining us and hope to race with you soon.

Evo

Hi,

I just joined Iracing last week and would love a chance to participate but having a young family my time is limited.

Cheers

D

Great stuff, same as before register on our website and head over to the iracing section. Its new but it would be good if we can all get to know each other while we get an event together.

Revive thread time...

Looking to get a crowd of 10-12 together to start something iRacing based. Starting with the Mazdas for a couple of series so that newbies can join and establish themselves on track. Since the ORDL disbanded and went separate ways I have been missing the racing. Sold the PS3 so no more GT6 and have moved over to PC racing full time.

Maybe @Mayaman and my old pa @iTzZa might be interested but all welcome. Hardest part will be timing and reliability of all to attend so if you are interested please let me know.

I will be up to it, but I've still not finished renovating my home, its coming along, but as a one man show I still have to put down floors and finish the new ceiling in the sim room. I know broken record, but working 60 hours a week and then a 2.5 hour commute each day only leaves me the weekends to get anything done.

I will be up to it, but I've still not finished renovating my home, its coming along, but as a one man show I still have to put down floors and finish the new ceiling in the sim room. I know broken record, but working 60 hours a week and then a 2.5 hour commute each day only leaves me the weekends to get anything done.

Shame im not closer bud or I would pop down and give you a hand. Could crack open a beer and talk about cars after a hard days graft :)

Works hard here too at the moment, covering the strikes at stupid hours of the day but hey, needs must and all that. Shame I am missing good race time!

Back