Organ-Donor's R35 Nissan GTR and C5 Z06

  • Thread starter Thread starter Organ-Donor
  • 2 comments
  • 1,058 views
Messages
2,523
United States
South Florida
Messages
Organ-Donor
Not new cars but some pics of them as I haven't posted. Had black wheels on the Z06, had to throw the stocks back on for now.

IMG_20170902_213028_706.jpg

IMG_20190820_094736.jpg

20200131_204248.jpg

20200131_204851.jpg

IMG_3557.jpg

20191103_114652.jpg

20191103_114656.jpg

20191103_115146.jpg

20200131_204111.jpg

20191103_115338.jpg

20200131_204623.jpg

20200131_204329.jpg
 
Last edited:
Very nice! I'm looking for either a C5 or C6 Z06 as my next track day / weekend car, depending on how prices behave in the next 2 years with the release of the C8.
 
Very nice! I'm looking for either a C5 or C6 Z06 as my next track day / weekend car, depending on how prices behave in the next 2 years with the release of the C8.
Both C5 Z06 and C6 Z06 are great track cars. Both are light and simple mods go a long way. The weight started to get heavy with the C7Z, and also some cooling issues. The C6 Z has such a great engine with the LS7.
 
Last edited:
Back