Organized garage

  • Thread starter Thread starter Joao71
  • 15 comments
  • 1,576 views
Messages
383
Portugal
Paços de Ferreira
Messages
Joao71
Hi there.
Well I've been struggling to keep my GT5 garage organized and I guess it will be harder and harder as it grows, Wouldn't it be nice if we could arrange our cars into categories?
For example, we could create another favorites tag and add them to that tag :)
What do you think?
 
That would be great .. keep all the rally cars in one garage, GT cars in another, LMP in another. Vintage Race etc... add it to the wish list.
 
That would be great .. keep all the rally cars in one garage, GT cars in another, LMP in another. Vintage Race etc... add it to the wish list.

Where can I add it?
I really think it's an easy thing for PD to implement so ;)
 
yeah, that would be great. i've had the same thought myself; if we could just create our own folders (i'd rather not have them split into premium and standard). as one poster above says, a folder for rally cars, etc.
 
gslooney
That would be great .. keep all the rally cars in one garage, GT cars in another, LMP in another. Vintage Race etc... add it to the wish list.

I agree, I'd love to 'tag' my GT500 cars into one garage, rally cars into another etc. I don't see why this should have to be done outside the game itself.
 
I'd love to have a very big garage we can drive into, park the cars ourselves, organize them like we want.
Like in the intro you see sometimes, where some cars stand next to each other in a big warehouse.
You should also be able to walk through it, pick up a car, and drive out of it:)

The garage could also consist the GT auto with a car-hoist, paint shop, carwash,...

I mean, if we own the Jay Leno Tank Car, we also need the corresponding Jay Leno garage:dopey:
 
Exactly. That's what I want.

I'd like to be able to create folders and rename them, so I can separate stock cars from tuned ones, etc.
 
This was one of my wants for 1.02!!

I'm a sweaty nerd for organising stuff once its become a mess. Now-a-days I have to navigate through 5+ folders to get to a file lol


But yeah, would be very handy, NASCAR / Rally / Vintage / Road / LMP / GT3 / GT500 & 300 etc.

Or maybe the next patch could have a "Car Category" where every car is labelled with a "tag" if you will so it goes to premade garages once purchased / won. For example, you buy a Honda Civic from the Dealership. Its "Tag" is "Road Car". Once the purchase scenario is complete you will find it inside your Road Car group / garage.
 
I'd love to have a very big garage we can drive into, park the cars ourselves, organize them like we want. Like in the intro you see sometimes, where some cars stand next to each other in a big warehouse. You should also be able to walk through it, pick up a car, and drive out of it:)

This is a great idea. And while I'm caught up in this fantasy, how about the Top Gear test track (or a test track of your own making) being just outside the garage / aircraft hangar?

[Moderator's Note] Please remember appropriate use of capital letters
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Agreed. Just like Forzas system.
 
I'd love to have a very big garage we can drive into, park the cars ourselves, organize them like we want.
Like in the intro you see sometimes, where some cars stand next to each other in a big warehouse.
You should also be able to walk through it, pick up a car, and drive out of it

PGR and TDU do something similar to this, although on a smaller scale
 
I'd love to have a very big garage we can drive into, park the cars ourselves, organize them like we want.
Like in the intro you see sometimes, where some cars stand next to each other in a big warehouse.
You should also be able to walk through it, pick up a car, and drive out of it:)

The garage could also consist the GT auto with a car-hoist, paint shop, carwash,...

I mean, if we own the Jay Leno Tank Car, we also need the corresponding Jay Leno garage:dopey:

+1 👍

I've had the same thought. This would be so great for all car nerds like me :) The ability to line-up "my pride", my collection in different ways and show it to friends. Just picking a car for an a-spec race from a garage like that would be so much cooler than it is now.
 
Love the idea. Hope we get this feature as well as the option to save multiple settings for cars.
 
Back