Forza36.jpg
[/IMG]

Forza35.jpg
[/IMG]

Forza26.jpg
[/IMG]

Forza14.jpg
[/IMG][/IMG][/IMG]

This is a Drag Car WIP based off of the Mopar Drag Pak ad cars...

MoparDragPak1.jpg

I had to do the hood different completely. It would be nice if they let you paint the carbon shaker hood, that would look really sweet. Even just getting the stripes off the stock hood would be OK. Without those options I had to get a little "creative". It's not poifect, but it looks good from my house...

MoparDragPak2.jpg

A little tie in with the new Dodge emblem with the red stripes, all she needs is a "hemi" something and the requisite $$$ stickers for the weekend warrior and she'll be ready to go.

I just finished a drag car for the Auction House called "RUMBLER" on 71 mustang I picked up for cheap, will get some pics of that once I get them ready, as well as one of the new Malibu's from the DLC.

Unless this is one of those circle/road course kinda threads... ?B)

I have a couple WIPs there too...

A couple just for giggles as I've gone on...

Adapting the Mopar Drag Pak to the Cuda:

MoparCuda14.jpg

And also to the Charger, which I used a bit in the last seasonal:

MoparCharger2.jpg

MoparCharger23.jpg

I love the Mercedes Evo's, so I have a few variations of this livery for them:

f4Evo36Blk11.jpg

They have different colors and numbers and are part of the fictional "F4 Challenge Series".
I make one up and auction it off every once in awhile.

Last is my good buddy Wally showing everyone how NOT to get a good leader board time:

Pepsi33ChrgrWally15.jpg

My teeth actually rattled on that one...:lol:

Wally's paint is on the storefront IIRC. I don't really advertise. I sell a car at Auction once in awhile and post a few liveries.

The Mopar Drag Pak is a hard one to let go of. I've had many requests, but I've already seen rip offs of my other cars and some of my parts of liveries online. I tried to report one and got nowhere. It's a shame really. I'd much rather share, but seeing people steal and cash in like that makes me sick, especially given it's not even real money or anything. But I digest...

Thanks for checking them out.

_

Back