Orphan Black TV seriesTV 

• Thread starter MeanElf
  • 4 comments
United Kingdom
Solid Gone
MeanElf
I truly thought that there must be a thread already for this - as there dosen't appear to be one and what with the lead actress (Tatiana Maslany) being nominated for an Emmy this year, it's about high time, eh? I mean, Better Call Saul has a thread (Bob Odenkirk is another nominee) and Rami Malek has a nomination for Mr Robot also.

As can be seen in the trailer, it isn't giving anything away if I say the series is about cloning. Already four seasons are out there and the next unfortunbately will be the last. Some great acting and plot direction changes have occured throughout. I thoroughly recommend it.

I particularly like how Tatiana makes each clone-self so different by way of personality and her background influences. If I remember correctly, she is currently playing eight different roles in this, and is doing a fine job of every character.

Last edited:
My wife and I just started watching this last night and I have to say that it is very well done and quite engaging. She better not start watching without me. :lol:

TB
My wife and I just started watching this last night and I have to say that it is very well done and quite engaging. She better not start watching without me. :lol:
Enjoy. That reminds me the fifth and final series starts mid-June.

Back