OST from GT2?

• Thread starter stgeorges
  • 5 comments
Hungary
Hungary
Hello everyone,

I need help from Gran Turismo experts.
Me and my childhood friend used to play Gran Turismo 1 and Gran Turismo 2 on Play Station 1, far back during the good old days.

We had a little bit of arguing tonight about a particular song: "Eric Clapton - Cocaine".
We are arguing about which Gran Turismo version had this song: Gran Turismo 1 or Gran Turismo 2.

I think it was version 2, he thinks it was version 1.

To make the arguing even more strange we checked the soundtrack lists for both games:
Gran Turismo 1 soundtrack list
Gran Turismo 2 soundtrack list

And neither of these two includes the song "Eric Clapton - Cocaine".

Why is that so?

I clearly remember that while we were actually driving (not in the menus), there was this song playing.

Does anyone know which version (1 or 2) of Gran Turismo featured this song?

Thank you for the reply.

(btw I need some sort of proof for this question, as we made a bet).

Sorry but you're wrong... Neither game has Clapton's Cocaine in it. Just to be sure, I just checked both games as I still have them for the PS1.

Cheers

I was wondering: Is there a possibility that this song (Eric Clapton - Cocaine) might have been included in the PAL version of the game, but not in the NTSC one? Or vice versa?
Or maybe in European, but not American version (is there even such a thing?)?

I was wondering: Is there a possibility that this song (Eric Clapton - Cocaine) might have been included in the PAL version of the game, but not in the NTSC one? Or vice versa?
Or maybe in European, but not American version (is there even such a thing?)?

Here's a definitive list of all music from GT games: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Music_of_the_Gran_Turismo_series

If it's not there, chances are it's not in the game. Maybe you heard it playing in the background while playing GT so you come to associate it?

Thank you for the help LeGeNd-1.

Maybe I heard it in the background, you are right. I do not remember anymore, almost 15 years passed from that.
Again thank you for the help all of you.

Latest Posts

Back