Other easy money races like "Like the Wind" SS RT X

  • Thread starter Thread starter Blueduck
  • 19 comments
  • 1,767 views
Messages
6
When I need cash I just take my fairly cheap 300ZX and go to the Like the wind Special Stage Route X event. Basically just hold the peddle down and answer emails etc.. and glance over on occasion waiting for the two turns to come up. I must have restored body rigidity and overhauled the engine at least 20 times, and this is the only thing I use this car for :)

What are the other race/car combos that turned out to be ridiculously easy?
 
Probably the X2014 standard championship. 2 million cr in about 15-20 minutes.
 
Well, you can sign into PSN and a certain update can give you log-in bonuses. If you login 5 days in a row, you can get 200% of coins earned. Lets say you earn 43k in Route X, multiply that by 2 and thats how much you get if you log in 5 days in a row. 3 days in a row can already get you 100k using the Route X Like the wind.
 
Well, you can sign into PSN and a certain update can give you log-in bonuses. If you login 5 days in a row, you can get 200% of coins earned. Lets say you earn 43k in Route X, multiply that by 2 and thats how much you get if you log in 5 days in a row. 3 days in a row can already get you 100k using the Route X Like the wind.

100k in 5 boring minutes or 2m in 15 entertaining minutes that will pass without you actually noticing. Easy choice I'd say :D
 
Probably the X2014 standard championship. 2 million cr in about 15-20 minutes.
That's not ridiculous easy, it's easy when you can handle the car and get past the AI redbulls in an easy way.

RouteX is easy, I used the AMG VGT, only vision car that is always free when you new-start GT6.
Fully tuned you get past all cars before the first corner.

i only grind redbull standard silverstone.
 
That's not ridiculous easy, it's easy when you can handle the car and get past the AI redbulls in an easy way.

RouteX is easy, I used the AMG VGT, only vision car that is always free when you new-start GT6.
Fully tuned you get past all cars before the first corner.

Dunno, never had any problems with it. Not with the car, not with the AI.
 
Dunno, never had any problems with it. Not with the car, not with the AI.
Never done the redbulls in GT5, Couldn't handle them, they reacted too fast, i only used DS3 and can't handle the analog sticks, make my thumbs tremble, a personal thing.
Without a wheel, redbull standard, is a bit tricky, you need more practice.

I got good credits with the senna trials, and with some nice online season events.

100k in 5 boring minutes or 2m in 15 entertaining minutes that will pass without you actually noticing. Easy choice I'd say :D
You're right about that:tup:.
 
Never done the redbulls in GT5, Couldn't handle them, they reacted too fast, i only used DS3 and can't handle the analog sticks, make my thumbs tremble, a personal thing.
Without a wheel, redbull standard, is a bit tricky, you need more practice.
DS3 user as well. No aids except ABS@1. The RB's were a lot tougher in GT5 than they are in GT6 though. Pretty much golded everything on the first try. And I'm definitely not the best player around.
 
DS3 user as well. No aids except ABS@1. The RB's were a lot tougher in GT5 than they are in GT6 though. Pretty much golded everything on the first try. And I'm definitely not the best player around.
Same here:cheers:, but i'm often too agressive to get 1st too fast, and results in to many mistakes and losing 1st place again.

But i'm still learning 👍 and making almost no mistakes anymore.
I also cheated by cutting corners, i got better and stopped with that.
 
100k in 5 boring minutes or 2m in 15 entertaining minutes that will pass without you actually noticing. Easy choice I'd say :D

Well it's actually $140,000 in four minutes and seven boring seconds with bonuses, but yes I get your point ;)
 
I'll record myself golding the red bull standard championship tomorrow so you guys can see how to get past the AI, when to brake and cut corners etc. Maybe it'll help. I use DS3 controller.
 
Last edited:
That would likely help, I'm old and slow and use the DS-2 Controller.

My wife likes to ask if I buy Ferraris and Lamborghinis just so I can drive around the tracks slow with my left turn signal on. :guilty:
 
Well it's actually $140,000 in four minutes and seven boring seconds with bonuses, but yes I get your point ;)
If the redbull standard is unlocked, you get 260.000 under 4 minutes.And less boring,

Sorry, this is my 50.000.000 clip.
Turn down your volume, these redbulls make lots of noise.
I unlocked the silverstone like this, start championship, in the race, press start, select stop, select next race ( do not select stop again, you quit the championship), repeat in every race, you will have 8th place in the championship but all tracks are unlocked for single play.
and now you can practice every track.<<<<<<----💡
This is silverstone with all corner cutting cheats.




That would likely help, I'm old and slow and use the DS-2 Controller.

My wife likes to ask if I buy Ferraris and Lamborghinis just so I can drive around the tracks slow with my left turn signal on. :guilty:

Wait what?:eek:
eeehm... How old? can you turn fast enough?:cheers: Just joking.

/edit
Forgot to mention, i use DS3, rumble off, i can't use analog stick because my thumbs start trembling.
so only D-pad ( the cross buttons) X gas, Uhm square [] brake, and i have R1 locked to handbrake but don't use it much.
 
Last edited:
As for age, lets just say I recall most of Gerald Fords Presidency to some degree :grumpy:

It is actually is dual shock 3 I use, just looked at it and did not notice the difference from my old one.

Thanks for all the tips! :)
 
You can make $8,000,000 per hour by winning the first 4 RedBull Standard events, then entering and aborting the fifth to win the championship.

It is NOT difficult. After a few tries, you can do it in your sleep.

If you choose to race all five, it takes an hour to earn $7,000,000.
 
I think the longest is Silverstone. It's risky to skip that because then you NEED to win the next four--or knock out the second place guy to prevent him from scoring more points.
 
Another one that's pretty easy is the NASCAR Twin Ring Motegi race. It pays more than Like the Wind. 169,000 credits in a little over 3 minutes. The Red Bull races are better paying however. You can use the tune from Exeter tuning for the Jeff Gordon car. Put a rubber band over your right analog stick accelerator and win pretty easy. You just have to steer the car- and a bit of braking coming to the last corner. or even bounce off the wall and you'll still win. If doing it normally you'd just let off the accelerator going into the last corner. Easier than the Red Bull races but lower paying and can get boring going in circles.
 
That's not ridiculous easy, it's easy when you can handle the car and get past the AI redbulls in an easy way.

RouteX is easy, I used the AMG VGT, only vision car that is always free when you new-start GT6.
Fully tuned you get past all cars before the first corner.

i only grind redbull standard silverstone.

The McLaren MP4-12C fully modded also does the trick. If u want to have a cheaper choice, try a fully modded Corvette Stingray (C7)
 
The McLaren MP4-12C fully modded also does the trick. If u want to have a cheaper choice, try a fully modded Corvette Stingray (C7)

Eeeehm, i just provided some info about the level of easy. I don't need an easy car.
Like in my post, the AMg VGT is free, only tuning cost a lot.

I reached my 50 million 2 months ago.

Now i don't want to spend it...How's that for irony.. Spending time for credits=yep spending credits for cars=nope.
Scrooge effect....:banghead:
 
Back