other musics similar to these?Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter marmar
  • 1 comments
  • 935 views
Messages
91
Anyone know if there are other musics similar to these ?

Song of the Silkie - David Arkentone
The Fairy Ring - David Arkentone
The Wolf's head - David Arkentone


I don't know what they are called ? (Newage/Celtic???) I searched all over youtube but I couldnt find better than these I love these musics :) it makes me relax and fall asleep
 
Think you mean David Arkenstone?

Song of the Silkie and The Fairy Ring are off the Spirit of Ireland Album..

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=david+arkenstone&search_type=&aq=0&oq=David+Arkens

According to the internet Similar Arists include:

Yanni
Peter Buffett
John Tesh
Chris Spheeris
Jim Jacobsen
... you could even try Enya !

... not my bag at all, but I was bored so I hope it helps ...



Having said that David Arkenstones 2009 Chillout Loung Album is pretty good, but it isn't really celtic or newage...
 
Back