Other Vice City screens (WARNING: LOTS of pics)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Giancarlo
  • 27 comments
  • 2,824 views

Giancarlo

Totally new & improved!
Premium
Messages
9,646
Messages
Minus955
screenshot1.jpg


screenshot2.jpg


screenshot1.jpg


screenshot1.jpg


screenshot1.jpg


screenshot1.jpg


The Countach is in after all... ;)
screenshot1.jpg


screenshot1.jpg


Yes, Harleys are in! :D
screenshot1.jpg


screenshot1.jpg


sniper.jpg


sniper2.jpg


ruger.jpg


m60.jpg


uzi.jpg


python.jpg


screen01.jpg


screen02.jpg


Sweet! Helicopters serve more of a purpose here! :eek:
screen03.jpg


:drool:!
screen04.jpg


Finally, some descent-looking hookers. ;)
screen05.jpg


screenshot1.jpg


screenshot1.jpg


screenshot1.jpg


screenshot2.jpg


screenshot1.jpg


50s.jpg


bluecar.jpg


bridge.jpg


chase.jpg


clubmalibu.jpg


van.jpg


gangfight.jpg


hotel.jpg


hugegun.jpg


limo.jpg


policecar.jpg


pool.jpg


poolbar.jpg


red50s.jpg


rollsr.jpg


semi.jpg


sportscar.jpg


sunset.jpg


swat.jpg


traffic.jpg


car1.jpg


Heh, sweet. :)
car2.jpg


car3.jpg


Amazing for a console game! :eek:
car4.jpg


social_bikers.jpg


I cannot wait. I cannot. :cry:

BTW, this is the real Miami. I've been to all of these places. The city's not something just based on, like in GTA III. :)

Credit to: Sk8er7104 of PlatinumGamers.net
 
Sweet. This game reminds me a lot about the movie scarface. Especially the guy with the chainsaw
 
Wow :eek: These are cool
 
Ummm...errrrrr...uhhhh lllloooookkk aaattt the pic with the Scooter....that green car looks just like a 1st gen RX-7...
 
the blue convetible reminds me of a ferrari cabrio from the front and that red sports car is definitely a lamborghini countach
 
ive gotta see scarface. apparantly gta3 and gta:vc are based totally on that film. i hope that the 747s are available for us to fly too.
 
Yeah that would be sweet if we could fly the 747's that was one of things i wished you could have done on gta3
 
Vice City should be based mostly on Miami Vice, the old 80's television show. Hence the "Vice".
 
"We don't shoot blanks"

LOL!!!!


:thumbsup: good gathering of pics GC :thumbsup:
 
Ahaha that guy ^ looks like what's his name from SNL(forgot that guys name damnit!)
 
I thought GTA 3 was as good as the GTA series could get - obviously I was wrong!
 
yeah it looks sweet but my one gripe is the stupid-2-sided-made-to-be-3d-gay-trees
 
Nice selection of pics there:thumbsup: good job
When is it due for release UK?
 
Originally posted by pedrodaman
Nice selection of pics there:thumbsup: good job
When is it due for release UK?

November 8th
 
screenshot1.jpg


Why the hell is Chris Jericho in the game? :reallyodd
 
just a month and 2 days away from the US release!
 
Whoa! A CRX! Or a GPX in this case. :lol:

These pics would of killed my 56k. Good thing I'm at school. :)
 
Problem. You state that this is a console game.

I don't think these screens are possible on a console. I see FSAA. I see high resolution. Is it safe to assume this game will be released on PC as well?
 
Good lord.. I need this game..
 
Originally posted by AltF8
Problem. You state that this is a console game.

I don't think these screens are possible on a console. I see FSAA. I see high resolution. Is it safe to assume this game will be released on PC as well?

Hmm, you're kinda right...

No, it won't be on PC for a while, i've heard.
 
Originally posted by viper_maniac
Why the hell is Chris Jericho in the game? :reallyodd

:lol: no infact :rotfl:

These are the same screenshots that they showed in the ops mag but I still think they look a little to good for ps2. Although we may be pleasantly suprised.
 
Back