Oullim Motors Spirra 4.6 V8 '04

  • Thread starter Thread starter 66'Roadster
  • 16 comments
  • 1,789 views

66'Roadster

(Banned)
Messages
938
Just saw this funky looking sportser in the UCD. A sports car made in Korea. Worth parting with 66 K for?
 
Only 66,000, so yeah, why not give it a go?
May turn out to be a sleeper :D
 
I always think of cars that price and a bit more as about 4 minutes of my time at indy.
 
The Spirra is a pretty fast car. Not the most stable, but once you get used to it, you can put in some mighty fast laps.
 
It IS a sleeper. Tune it a bit and you can easily win events it's allowed in. Paint it red and it looks like any Euro exotic...
 
It IS a sleeper. Tune it a bit and you can easily win events it's allowed in. Paint it red and it looks like any Euro exotic...

Oh no, dont want it looking like a Ferrari ;)
 
I saw that. Cheap, V8, brand I've never heard of and it looked interesting so I bought it.
 
It can barely get around the corners, but it's speed is o.k., nothing I would recommend though.
 
is a very good car , fast and good around corners , just do a litle setup in suspension.
 
It's a good purchase.

It puts me in the mind of one of the Tommy Kaira ZZ-S,but heavier.Once you get a good tune for the car it becomes more balanced.To be honest it's quite fun stock. :)
 
Darn things not showing in the UCD now, have to wait for it to appear again. Bought a XJ220 instead...
 
I have one, it's pretty wild. You can max tune it to +600bhp if I'm remembering correctly. Fun car, get it! 👍
 
It's a really fun car with some tuning, buy!
 
The Spirra is a pretty fast car. Not the most stable, but once you get used to it, you can put in some mighty fast laps.

He hit it right on the money, just tweak the suspension to make a little more manageable and the car will work wonders.
 
Picked it up from the UCD last night and gave it a whirl...Not sure yet whether it's fun or complete rubbish... Hmmm...
 
Back