Our Time Trial Demo Pictures/GIF. Share Yours here.

YonnyMestampo
YonnyMestampo
So in about 24h. we are going to be able to play the GT5 Time Trial (GT5TT) for the GT Academy, and like in Prologue I think there is going to be people that want to take pictures, not just racing.
I am one of those :)

First 2 corners in slow motion.

6i466b.jpg

Last corner.

2cmu3w5.jpg

Main straight line

ou1so1.jpg

The last corner from the oposite point of view.

And this my favorite

2e6bfyc.gif

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Last edited:
Can't believe how unrealistic the track textures look in that last corner animation.

As I have mentioned a few times, that section of track has a grooved surface which gives the shadows and markings a blurry look when viewed from a far.

Here is the track surface from a close view

4185455603_2e8dc15a14_o.png

Can't believe how unrealistic the track textures look in that last corner animation.
Gran Turismo 5: The Real Griping Stimulator :lol:

You're classic. Merry Christmas. I'll be racing while you're spamming.

That last GIF is breathtaking.
I cant believe why some people say it looks worse than Prologue, it looks fantastic.

Jay
As I have mentioned a few times, that section of track has a grooved surface which gives the shadows and markings a blurry look when viewed from a far.

Here is the track surface from a close view
The grooves have nothing to do with the poor textures used, and huge amount of tiling.

Gran Turismo 5: The Real Griping Stimulator :lol:

You're classic. Merry Christmas. I'll be racing while you're spamming.
Yep, you'll be racing alright - racing to achieve a time that's close to mine but never quite good enough. Never mind kid.

The grooves have nothing to do with the poor textures used, and huge amount of tiling.

Yep, you'll be racing alright - racing to achieve a time that's close to mine but never quite good enough. Never mind kid.

Sounds like a challenge to me !

What's your PSN and what country are you in? I'll take you up on that challenge.

As for the wheels being in the air being a fault, it has been proven that wheels aren't actually stuck to the road, sometimes the two do seperate a few centimetres. Even in my Astra estate I can achieve this miraculous feat !

So for a race car, I would have been more worried if all the pictures showed all the wheel firmly stuck to the track !

Mommie told me not to race with strangers, but I'll put my tricycle away and not tell. :sly:

I will have to say that with pics like these, and sounds like these, here's proof positive that if you give someone a bar of gold bullion, they'll complain that it's not platinum.

This guy has some great TT rankings.
I will take up a challenge from any regular poster in the GT5 forum :lol:
(especially ones that insist this isnt a demo)

Also, the grooved surface is why the Sprint Cup guys last year could only go about 10 laps before tires started blowing.

Last edited:
This guy has some great TT rankings.
I will take up a challenge from any regular poster in the GT5 forum :lol:
(especially ones that insist this isnt a demo)

Also, the grooved surface is why the Sprint Cup guys last year could only go about 10 laps before tires started blowing.

That'll be why the F1 race went all Pete Tong a few years back, when they had two tyre brands and one brand wouldn't guarantee their tyres would be safe, now I can see what they meant, thank you GT5 Demo/Time Trial thingy, learn something new everyday.

Now, must get some sleep before this TT thingy starts, good luck one and all.

I'm gonna give this one a damn good go, even though I have four kids and am about as fit as a bagfull of unfit things, this'll sort the men from the boys :)

I'm gonna give this one a damn good go, even though I have four kids and am about as fit as a bagfull of unfit things, this'll sort the men from the boys :)
I'll see you and raise you a bag of... crud. :lol:

Here's to an exciting Thursday, one and all! Now, to get back to Prologue...

Please, can someone post me 3 or 6 pictures?

Under Options and Screen Options, you can switch from Flickering, to off to smooth or something like that was it, you know it.

So plase select each setting, and post a cockpit view shot, as well external view shot. It is also good if you get the same location..

I wonder if these settings really help or not to smooth out the jaggies or shadows or anything else.

Latest Posts

Back