++ouring ::: Mars' Photomode Gallery

Touring Mars

ツーリング マルス
Scotland
Glasgow
GTP_Mars
header4gw.jpg

NEW ::: 21/06/06

Tsukuba Tspeed (Aprillia v BMW @ Tsukuba)

"Someone call Chuck Norris! Ninjas in California!" (Kawasaki Ninja @ Laguna Seca)

Archive ::: 20/06/06

"Fireworks" (MV Agusta @ Clubman Stage Route 5)

"Firebolts" (Buell Firebolt @ Suzuka )

---

Archive ::: 19/06/06

"Day Tripping" (Buell @ Costa di Plenti)

---

Archive ::: 18/06/06

Misc

Nice pics and custom logo, TM. I find it interesting how the non-bike folk gravitate towards the Beemer machines. I guess there’s a need for Bavaria’s corpulent unsporting machinery… my dad loves ‘em.:D

Nice pics you have:tup: , especially the ducati. Been trying to capture some decent shots at Fuji 2005 but just not able to.

Autumn Ring

mars31autumnringnighttm5dv.jpg

Mars at Night

Motorrad at Yosemite

motorradelcapitantm5bt.jpg

bmwelcapitantm4rl.jpg

BMW Motorrad @ El Capitan

Miscellany

"I Walk The Line" (Ducati @ Fuji2005)

Fireworks

mvagustaclubman9ly.jpg

Catching agusta wind...?

clubmanfireworkstm9vl.jpg

Edinburgh TT Festival

mvagustaredlights5lm.jpg

More flares than the 1970's..

Nice work TM, some very good shots, creative use of PS and some bloody awful puns.

Glad to see someone else take a shine to the orange RM Firebolt, have to get my shots of that one up soon.

👍

Scaff

Thanks for the feedback everyone, much appreciated. 👍 I'm glad someone noticed the puns in the pic names :sly: Don't worry, there is plenty more where those came from :) :scared:

Thanks franz and thanks freddy, I checked out your gallery 👍 Getting some great ideas from looking at what some other people have done with their galleries... I still have plenty of catching up to do...

Hopefully PD won't sue for the scandalous use of their TT logo, I'm sure they've got bigger fish to fry ;) :D

Nice banner dude 👍

So far I'm really digging the Edinburgh TT Festival shot and the Firebolt in the sky shot. Also laughed out loud regarding the Chuck Norris comment.

:eek:

Impressive mars 👍

The special thing about your pictures is that you use custom backgrounds, whichs reduces the quality of the scenery ever so bad that you would think, bah, too blurry.

But the special thing is that the background just fixes the whole picture into something of it's own kind.

Keep up that work mate 👍

Thanks alot guys 👍

Good point about the blur/background trick.... getting a smooth join between a chopped background and the bike is quite hard and I usually fudge it by blurring, hoping that the background will create a sufficient diversion so that the blur is not that noticable... still, with the other two 'Ninja' pics, I've just left the background as is, since the sky at Laguna Seca is beautiful enough without adjustment... Going to try to do more stuff with just using the basic pic now.. thanks again for the comments everybody 👍

Tsukuba

tspeedingtsukubatm7xp.jpg

Tsensation of Tspeed?

rumbleinthejunglecolor5gl.jpg

Rumble In The Jungle

I like the rumble in the jungle, both coloured and monochrome:) 👍 First look at Interstellar Overdrive, I thought it was racing in snow. Then I saw the caption, I realised I've been wrong.

I've been popping in and out of your gallery since you've started it, looking at those fantastic pics with the altered skys. They are all awesome, and the detail is great too. Great stuff, keep 'em coming! :dopey:

If you get chance, feel free to check my galleries and leave comments.

Back