Out of bounds glitch on SSRX

• Thread starter burritoo
  • 6 comments
United States
United States
wolverin500wattz
Recently I tested out the car I bought, the Audi R8 5.2 FSI quattro '09. I went ahead and clicked SSRX and did a test run to see how fast it was. I began, but I didn't move or anything and just accelerated. It first hit the wall and began to slow down, and then began to clip through it. I kept accelerating until it clipped completely and was on the other side of the road. I haven't tested it with any other car except this one.

Sadly you can't drive in any part since the game will spawn you back to the track.

Here are some pics:

full
full
full

It works easiest with 4WD cars like the GT-R or the ZZ-II. All you do is line your car up so it grinds the wall and you'll start to clip through. Works best with Sports Hard tires. I've seen someone do it on SSR7 but I been able to do it there.

Recently I tested out the car I bought, the Audi R8 5.2 FSI quattro '09. I went ahead and clicked SSRX and did a test run to see how fast it was. I began, but I didn't move or anything and just accelerated. It first hit the wall and began to slow down, and then began to clip through it. I kept accelerating until it clipped completely and was on the other side of the road. I haven't tested it with any other car except this one.

Sadly you can't drive in any part since the game will spawn you back to the track.

Here are some pics:

full
full
full
I've seen some images of a airport in SSRX, just curious if could approach there.

Back