Out of slots for tonight!

  • Thread starter Thread starter boshuter
  • 8 comments
  • 484 views
Messages
1,929
United States
Show Me State
Messages
Stroker-Z28
I have these to offer:

Slot 5
Jaguar XJ13 '66
Escudo (3000 mi.)
FGT (green/white 1500 mi.)
X1 (carbon gray? 1300 mi.)
X1 (matte black 0 mi.)
Ferrari F2007 (red camera)

Make offers in this thread, If I'm interested I'll pm you with psn's to use.
 
Last edited:
Let me see if I can produce a R89 for ya gimme 15 mins or so ;)
 
do you have a veyron? if yes EXACT colors? thanks
 
do you have a veyron? if yes EXACT colors? thanks

Yes but the slot it is in is booked for over a week with one guy.
 
I'll trade you a Ford GT LM race car for the XJ13 Race Car '66
 
I'm doing my best to get the R89 ....... worse case ill send if u dont get an offer
 
Hi m8 ive got a r89 if you need it, 0 miles, interested in your matte black x1, my b spec is doing a 4 hour race atm, can send in the morning if you like. And I also have that scooby stc.
 
Last edited:
Back