Outstanding Racing w/ GTP_KARTRACER, He made my night!

  • Thread starter Thread starter EVO9Nate
  • 5 comments
  • 962 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
29
Messages
EVO9Nate
It is so nice to race with someone that just enjoys racing. We probably passed each other 10 times without ever touching or crashing into one another on any of the races. Thanks for the fun time man...

He truly exemplifies what the GTP tag means.

There for awhile we had a nice #1 and #2 punch going on before we called it a night.

Also thanks for helping me to figure out where to go to get the Team Speak stuff to get the ball rolling. I look forward to meeting you in TS and more racing online.

-Nate
 
Yep. That's what GTP is all about. Giving people memories of how great GT5:P can really be.

:cheers:
 
I love Kartracer too!

But does he really need his own fan-thread? ;)
 
Yeah, I totally understand you. Last night was amazing with the GTP team on Suzuka.

Also thanks for helping me to figure out where to go to get the Team Speak stuff to get the ball rolling. I look forward to meeting you in TS and more racing online.

-Nate

Seems to be that we've a bit of disorder because a few ones are on Skype, a few ones are on Ventrilo and a few ones are on Team Speak. I think that we should do a thread for votes or something and do anything like a official decision or so to be all in the same chat. The more GTPs on the same chat, the more fun & enjoyment.
 
I love Kartracer too!

But does he really need his own fan-thread? ;)

Hi there Biggles! I met you several times in the PP750 Suzuka World Event, nice to meet you there! :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back