Ovals...learn that first corner!!!

• Thread starter Tillbeast
  • 1 comments
England
England
Blue moon fia race today was awesome bar 1 idiot driver who we could not get to lose the tow. From 5th to 12th was so close with virtually no bumping, everyone was not blocking cars coming out of the tow nor cars coming out of tow when a car alongside. All bar 1 guy in a beetle who almost every time he took the first 3rd/4th gear corner would exit it by slamming an opponent into the wall. Never got him anywhere as we would overtake him but he kept his speed so could just tag along in the tow at the back bar guy he punted into wall who lost draft. Last lap he hits my rear causing me to hit wall bounce but not ghost into 2 other cars taking 1 for sure spinning out with me and slowing the other guy down...maybe more cars involved. This guy was just dirty but too many people try to overtake on the exit there and its just not possible unless you can hold a tight line and other car is slowed. Either get an overspeed so you are past him before exit or just get a better exit and draft past him. Too easy to ruin someones race as once you lose that tow you only getting further behind. Went from 5th to 17th on last lap.

Back