Over 500 cars and rare paints available for trade

  • Thread starter Thread starter GT5_Honda_Guy
  • 14 comments
  • 778 views

GT5_Honda_Guy

Premium
Messages
352
Messages
sNaKe_aSsAsSiN
***TRADING IS CLOSED - MY PS3 CRASHED AND I AM TRYING TO FIND OUT IF I CAN GET MY SAVE FILE BACK***
***IF YOU ALREADY SENT A CAR PER TRADE AGREEMENT, SEND PM AND I WILL MAKE GOOD ON THE TRADE FROM ONE OF MY FRIENDS ACCOUNTS***
Below is a list of cars/paints I'm looking for. Have lots up for trade for the right items. You can also click on the link in my signature for a complete list of cars that I have/need.

Looking for colored chrome paint. I have silver chrome, mid yellow chrome, orange chrome metallic and chrome orange.

PM me if you have specific requests. Looking to trade 1 car for 1 car of comparable value (unless it's something I really want) like I'll send white, orange, pink or blue X2010 for 1 of the cars below, or any other rare expensive car that I need. I am easy to trade with and am reaching out to our community here to try to complete my collection. Looking forward to us both getting what we want.

Standards Wanted (Partial list):

Alfa Romeo 155 2.5 V6 TI '93
Audi A4 Touring Car '04
Audi R8 LMS Race Car (Team PlayStation) '09
Audi R8 Race Car '01
Chevrolet Camaro LM Race Car
Chevrolet Corvette C5-R (C5) '00
Citroen GT by Citroën Concept '08
Citroen GT by Citroën Road Car
Dodge Viper GTS R Concept '00
Dodge Viper GTS-R Team Oreca Race Car #51 '00
Dodge Viper GTS-R Team Oreca Race Car #91 '00
Ferrari SP1 '08
Ford 2000 Ford Falcon XR8
Ford Ford GT '02
Ford RS200 Rally Car '85
Gillet Vertigo Race Car '04
HKS GENKI HYPER SILVIA RS2 (D1GP) '04
Honda ARTA NSX (JGTC) '00
Honda DUALNOTE Concept '01
Honda LOCTITE MUGEN NSX (JGTC) '01
Honda Mobil 1 NSX (JGTC) '01
Honda NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car
Honda RAYBRIG NSX (JGTC) '00

Please see complete list in my garage link. I am adding a hand full of cars at a time, when I get all of these I will post the rest I am looking for, going from top to bottom of the mygranturismo.net website. Thanks for looking, lets make a deal!
 
Last edited:
HKS GENKI HYPER SILVIA RS2 (D1GP) '04 for Nuvolari quattro '03
pm please
 
my :
Honda RAYBRIG NSX (JGTC) '00

for ur :


R8 Race Car (Audi
PlayStation Team ORECA) '05

can trade now pm me when interested
 
I got:

Audi R8 LMS Race Car (Team PlayStation) '09

or

Honda NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car

I want: Speed 8 (stock)
 
my :
Honda RAYBRIG NSX (JGTC) '00

for ur :


R8 Race Car (Audi
PlayStation Team ORECA) '05

can trade now pm me when interested

will send PM
 
I got:

Audi R8 LMS Race Car (Team PlayStation) '09

or

Honda NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car

I want: Speed 8 (stock)

My speed 8 is not stock, sorry. I do want that car though, anything else you looking for?
 
My speed 8 is not stock, sorry. I do want that car though, anything else you looking for?

Let me take a look.... its a big list...
 
I'll take the 787b, or R92 if they are stock, if not please explain what you have done to the them as well as the speed 8.

I am really just concerned about permanent mods like Rigidity and Engine Tuning, if you just put on a turbo I don't care.
 
I have the Honda DUALNOTE Concept '01


What will you give for it? I'm easy to please.
 
I'll take the 787b, or R92 if they are stock, if not please explain what you have done to the them as well as the speed 8.

I am really just concerned about permanent mods like Rigidity and Engine Tuning, if you just put on a turbo I don't care.

I will check and PM you.
 
i have the NSX LM road car in silver
 
I'll take the 787b, or R92 if they are stock, if not please explain what you have done to the them as well as the speed 8.

I am really just concerned about permanent mods like Rigidity and Engine Tuning, if you just put on a turbo I don't care.

R92 is the only one with no rigidity and no engine mod. Has stage 3 turbo, but can be removed.
 
Back