Over Nine Thousand. Some team or something.

• Thread starter Chocobos
  • 26 comments
United States
United States
Lizardsoup
Hi. I'm lazy so I finally got around to posting this. Yeah, we're a team, big whoop, wanna fight about it? Been around since some time in 2009 or 2010 as an official team on Forza then made the switch to here. We don't take ourselves seriously and believe that a good personality goes further than anything else.

I'm not good at writing these. 5am and listening to Safety Dance will do that probably. Anyway. Yeah. I think 90% of us are photographers in real life to different capacities. Range from drift publications to newspapers and city council websites or whatever. We're chill if you're chill. Our official color is brown.

The team lol.

PSN: Lizardsoup
XBL: O9K Chocobo

PSN: O9KRattlehead
XBL: O9K Rattlehead

PSN: MSD_Drifter
XBL: O9K Seaking

PSN: O9K_Raygun
XBL: O9K Raygun

PSN: O9K_Deegan
XBL: O9K Deegan

PSN: O9K_Mudkipz
XBL: O9K Mudkipz

There might be other people too, I don't know. We're commonly found in drift rooms doing ridiculous entires into the first corner of Tsukuba since that's the only track apparently. Or 180+mph entries into SSR5.

Aside from that though, we do use XBL party chat to communicate as we have found it to be easier than anything else at the moment. So, if you want, drop in on us sometime but let us know who you are. Other than XBL party chat, we do know how to use the text chat in lobbies and stuff, but through my headsets, voicechat on PSN sounds like mumbling.

PS, if you're going to FD Atlanta or Florida, let me know and I'll come say hi and make fun of your virtual drifting skills. I'll be at the OMGDrift booth sitting in the shade when I'm not on track.

We are also looking for people that want to do things for us. Or just cool people to drift with that actually know how to tandem. Just don't cry if we sit on your doorstep harder than stoop kid.

Last edited:
Good to see other teams from Forza over on GT5. I'll have to shoot you guys some FRs and we can drift sometime. 👍

Chocobos
Hi. I'm lazy so I finally got around to posting this. Yeah, we're a team, big whoop, wanna fight about it? Been around since some time in 2009 or 2010 as an official team on Forza then made the switch to here. We don't take ourselves seriously and believe that a good personality goes further than anything else.

I'm not good at writing these. 5am and listening to Safety Dance will do that probably. Anyway. Yeah. I think 90% of us are photographers in real life to different capacities. Range from drift publications to newspapers and city council websites or whatever. We're chill if you're chill. Our official color is brown.

The team lol.

PSN: Lizardsoup
XBL: O9K Chocobo

PSN: O9KRattlehead
XBL: O9K Rattlehead

PSN: MSD_Drifter
XBL: O9K Seaking

PSN: O9K_Raygun
XBL: O9K Raygun

PSN: O9K_Deegan
XBL: O9K Deegan

There might be other people too, I don't know. We're commonly found in drift rooms doing ridiculous entires into the first corner of Tsukuba since that's the only track apparently. Or 180+mph entries into SSR5.

Aside from that though, we do use XBL party chat to communicate as we have found it to be easier than anything else at the moment. So, if you want, drop in on us sometime but let us know who you are. Other than XBL party chat, we do know how to use the text chat in lobbies and stuff, but through my headsets, voicechat on PSN sounds like mumbling.

PS, if you're going to FD Atlanta or Florida, let me know and I'll come say hi and make fun of your virtual drifting skills. I'll be at the OMGDrift booth sitting in the shade when I'm not on track.

We are also looking for people that want to do things for us. Or just cool people to drift with that actually know how to tandem. Just don't cry if we sit on your doorstep harder than stoop kid.

I must be tired because I understood every word. Anyhoo, I may not Join the Crew, buy you guys sound cool. BTW there's a guy named Jared on here that I think you should find. He Does great pics and has a Dedicated GT5 picture page. You needs to come out to L.A. For FD at the Toyota Grand Prix. Hey is Signal Auto still around? I used to get my oil changed there but since I wrecked my Hachi Roku I haven't Been to a FD event or out to their shop, I thought they may have a Booth set up or something.

DriifterzZ
Right I have no idea what half of that meant.

Hes basically saying he's making a thread for people who like fooling around and then he would be at formula drift and for people to visit him at his canopy or whatever it is.

But honestly choco, there isnt many, if any teams taking off now because most of the people that want to be on a team are on one.
None the less, i wish you all the best. :)

Eh, we've been around since the start of GT5 but haven't formally introduced us into the GTP side of things. We're not much of a conventional team, and the main attitude of us is kind of what I wanted to emphasize in the first post. It's like while we do care, we don't at the same time.

We're here to have fun. That was the main starting point for the team was to have fun, not worry about being serious, but still be competitive when it counts. If more teams start up, great. If not, eh, we'll still be here. A point I've made before to others is that we're less like a team and more like a state of mind. I think that's the best way to describe us. I don't know.

@SKOT_FREE: Being based in Atlanta screws me over for west coast events. Some OMG staff will be there, but I don't know if it'll be anyone who plays GT5. A few of us do and a few of us play Forza and some of us even play both. Should have a booth for us for Long Beach so if you're there, drop by and say hey to whoever is there. As far as Signal Auto goes, no idea. I'd hope they were still around.

Hes basically saying he's making a thread for people who like fooling around and then he would be at formula drift and for people to visit him at his canopy or whatever it is.

But honestly choco, there isnt many, if any teams taking off now because most of the people that want to be on a team are on one.
None the less, i wish you all the best. :)

Oh right. That sounds pretty cool.

Oh look, team thread!

I'd love to be online, but getting stable internet and a PS3 isn't as much of a priority as getting a license and my own car, maybe a gun as well, I'm not sure.

Suffice to say, I'll arrive to the party, but I'll definitely be a smidge bit late.

I'm gonna be at FD atl, been every year since it started 0.o

not gonna lie
old FD > new FD

I'm never really on game too terribly often (usually b-spec grinding like a boss) but I do enjoy drifting XD, not a pro though more so an enthusiast.

I guess add me up to chill or whatevers

Zachccccc Psn~

But good news!
I don't take this too terribly seriously, more fun then being all elitist and hard arse lolz.

Best intro thread ever. Hahaha.

I haven't played in a month but finally turned my ps3 on a couple of days ago. Add me so we can have exciting tandemz omg(drift) (see what I did there?)!

And cool website, are any of those other dudes from omgdrift on gt5? I know Brohan is too cool for video games, and Geoff (TD) only has xbox?

I know Justin has it but he doesn't play online for whatever reason. I think Drew used to have it or something, but he's lame. I thought Mike was going to get it then we'd at least have two east coast guys on here, but I don't know what happened. Everyone else seems be on the Xbox side.

Man, this thread gets no love :(

I'll be hosting lobbies tonight maybe. Probably after I'm done with editing these photos.

You guys have the best OP in the history of online drifting teams. Fact.

I look forward to drifting with you eventually in the future, despite how you've been on my FL forever haha...

Ya I havnt seen any of you on anywhere. But ill probably look for you guys now I know the team(/idea, as you put it) exists.
PSN: ABIOTIC91

Ya I havnt seen any of you on anywhere. But ill probably look for you guys now I know the team(/idea, as you put it) exists.
PSN: ABIOTIC91

We usually just chill and roll around random lobbies and stuff. Nothing too serious since we're just here for fun.

Yo whats crackalacking? Finally another time who's chill. man we should drift some time. Oh and guess what?

You just read this HAHAHA:lol: Jokes on you!!

Back