overall improvement suggestions

Italy
Italy
adessobbasta
Hello everybody, i see there is no chance to get in touch with Polyphony to give suggestions but
I've been a fan since the very first episode on PS1, including the one on PSP and i would like to discuss some minor improvements to make GT7 even more up to date in Sport Mode:
• Add an icon that distinguishes who uses a wheel from who uses dualsense (as in every FPS today)
• Add the ranking in reference to the qualifying time, currently you can only see the top 10 and it would be nice to know how you rank globally
• Give the possibility to customize the HUD in detail (turn on or off only some indicators, move or resize some elements)
• Give the possibility to choose the transparency of the ghost car because at the moment it is too intrusive

Is there any chance that these suggestions reach PD developers team here?

Best,

dan

Last edited:
There is no factual advantage, but maybe for someone it can be interesting, now even in all fps it is indicated who plays with controller or k+m
I don’t see any advantage in knowing someone’s control input method beyond feeling bad about spending so much money on my wheel, the other points are great

As much as I've been loving the content updates, there should be a little more focus on QOL. For instance, update 1.29 added a "show car info only" option in display settings. some other QOL things they should add are: fov settings, more rims in gt auto, paint certan parts carbon fiber in livery editor, being able to put decals on wheels, ford U.S. and ford U.K., etc.

As much as I've been loving the content updates, there should be a little more focus on QOL. For instance, update 1.29 added a "show car info only" option in display settings. some other QOL things they should add are: fov settings, more rims in gt auto, paint certan parts carbon fiber in livery editor, being able to put decals on wheels, ford U.S. and ford U.K., etc.

I think the Auto stuff needs a significant overhaul. From taking what seems way too long to apply changes in a modern video game. Just about fits in realm of not being so tedious I'd stop making any changes. Updating wide body, applying new wheels, wings etc. And thats before the convoluted livery editor process to simply update the colour of your car. I had to google it when first looking to paint the car, as the paint car option outside the livery editor just gives you a few paint choices. Just totally bizarre to me how this was signed off as a reasonable user experience in a modern AAA game - particularly when you compare it with other games car customization.

Also, takes too long getting back from race screen to garage, should you want to buy parts. Need to add all the parts to the pre race shop, as they did with tyres.

Last edited:
A custom folder or two in my garage would be nice.

Some way of improving pit stop time would be nice - not the full pit time, because everyone will travel the entire length of the pits at the same speed, cos that's the law, but pit crew efficiency improvements. Maybe reflected by DR/SR. As everyone has a slightly different score within the same grade

Latest Posts

Back