Overall ranking?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Z 2 8
  • 2 comments
  • 1,096 views
Messages
88
Messages
Z28
Is there some type of overall ranking in drift? For all the cars? Something like gt-hobby site used to have for GT HD, so you can keep track easier? I have the JP version, so it's hard for me to read certain things.

Although, i believe if you get a high score in a particular track, it tell you what your rank is for the highest scores ever posted for that track. But, that is against all of the cars, so it isn't a great comparison.

This is what i "think", like i said I'm not sure.

Thanks for the help.
 
I have the US version, but I couldn't find the overall ranking either. Hey, great job for beating the drift trial record on your Gran Turismo Fairlady Z in High Speed Ring. I was trying to beat the last score that was posted before, but you beat it earlier and I was trying to beat yours. Although I didn't get to anyways. Drifting is really hard for me in Gran Turismo 5 Prologue.
 
Thanks man. I haven't played in a while, i'm sure a lot of my stats are broken by now. I need to check them, but it's a pain checking everything you beat and trying to remember what cars you've used...I wish there was an easier way to view the cars you've used on the rankings...

I'll look for you on the leaderboards. You'll get the hang of drifting, just practice. It's a lot of fun.
 
Back