- 401
- GTP_mindwise
- xbox?, my pc you mean?
Hi Guys,
I've done some drugs in my life so to be sure i 'saw what i thought i saw' i'm trying to get someone to independantly confirm it
Joined an online race and getting ready for the steer and throttle to become active in the startup phase. I was i guess number 8 in an 12 car lineup.
1 second after my controls were activated and before i can even pick up speed, one of the guys 2 or 3 places behind me blazes past me...
I'm quite sure i thought i saw the guy in the grid position behind me still waiting for his controls to become active yet the guy that sat beind him was already passing me?
Sorry i have no name, i was too baffled to take notice.
Has anyone else seen this, or was it just my imagination?
tnx, (and a sorry for a possible doublethread)
Well, i hope to see you all again (in my mirrors ofcourse
I've done some drugs in my life so to be sure i 'saw what i thought i saw' i'm trying to get someone to independantly confirm it
Joined an online race and getting ready for the steer and throttle to become active in the startup phase. I was i guess number 8 in an 12 car lineup.
1 second after my controls were activated and before i can even pick up speed, one of the guys 2 or 3 places behind me blazes past me...
I'm quite sure i thought i saw the guy in the grid position behind me still waiting for his controls to become active yet the guy that sat beind him was already passing me?
Sorry i have no name, i was too baffled to take notice.
Has anyone else seen this, or was it just my imagination?
tnx, (and a sorry for a possible doublethread)
Well, i hope to see you all again (in my mirrors ofcourse