Own Movies

  • Thread starter Thread starter Driftnewb110
  • 11 comments
  • 751 views
Messages
630
Does anyone where like to make there own movies? In 6th grade we had 2 projects in which we were supposed to make a movie, and so I bought a cheap editing kit, and I really enjoyed the process of making a film. Im now going to high school and since then I wanted to make another one, but I cant think of a story, and I have a budget of $0 dollars. What do goes think I can do? I was think of just using some Lego I have, but I still cant write up a story.
 
How about one with real people/actors? Also, if you need ideas, I suggest stealing/copying from other films. Then make them into your own. :)
 
Driftnewb110
I wanted to make another one, but I cant think of a story, and I have a budget of $0 dollars. What do goes think I can do?


...Do you have a girlfriend?
 
Driftnewb110
Does anyone where like to make there own movies? In 6th grade we had 2 projects in which we were supposed to make a movie, and so I bought a cheap editing kit, and I really enjoyed the process of making a film. Im now going to high school and since then I wanted to make another one, but I cant think of a story, and I have a budget of $0 dollars. What do goes think I can do? I was think of just using some Lego I have, but I still cant write up a story.


I wish i had something to make a movie about :(. We did have this one thing at school where we had to act something out, and i decided that it would be much better if i filmed it and put it on to the pc for editing. Sadly, the rest of the group i was working in just wanted to get it done as quickly as possible, and be crap actors. So that was that idea ruined :(.

Never mind, i'm sure i'll think of something stupid to write about some day.
 
I worked on one with my bother, it was a sterotypical mafia type movie that pretty much stole the plot of Scarface, Pulp Ficiton and so other movies. Sorta like Vice City. We bought costumes at a thrift store, bought cheap cigars, and used stuff from around the house. Cost us about 25 bucks to make.
 
Except he's only 15.
 
Telling by his math, I think it's safe to say Blazin's almost graduated from the first grade. :D
 
:lol: Hey I graduated from high school thank you very much! In fact I graduated almost at the top of my class. Sadly I think I was just tired when I made that post...damn me for being on so friggen late. I really need to learn to go back on to GTP during the day.
 
Back