Owners Lancer Evo 6/RS4 & 205 GTi all burnt out by scumbags

  • Thread starter Thread starter FLK
  • 5 comments
  • 1,023 views

FLK

Messages
203
United Kingdom
UK
Messages
FLK_255
Saw this posted on a forum I'm signed up to linked from a UK Lancer site and I have to say it's quite shocking. Early hours of this morning thieves tried to steal the owners very rare Evo 6. After not being able to get in they burnt it out only for his two other cars to be destroyed as well. A 205 GTi parked next to the Evo and an RS4 which got burned after the Evo's handbrake cable snapped letting it roll back into the Audi.

http://lancerregister.com/showthread.php?t=204925

I worry about my car sometimes getting damaged or stolen but this must have been awful, losing all three cars in one go.
 
I read it earlier. I should note that there's an obvious language warning to go with this. If you had £100k of car torched, you probably wouldn't maintain decorum either...
 
I really hope that guy is able to be compensated like a king from his insurance companies. He deserves exactly what he had, and two of them each.
 
That's terrible.

I wonder if the Policeforce would consider this vandalism.
 
Oh god, is it true there are only 4 of these ever made? You gotta feel sorry for the guy. 👎
 
God thats awful, it's bad enough for one car to be destroyed but to lose two others is just gutting.
 
Back