OWS - Old, Weird and Slow. Still going strong with several events in different time zones every week. All skill levels welcome!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Benny44
  • 583 comments
  • 66,646 views
Yup, app is running on my phone with my account
Do you mind sharing your discord name on here? I could send you a friend request on there and give you the link directly. Or I can give you mine via a DM here
 
Do you mind sharing your discord name on here? I could send you a friend request on there and give you the link directly. Or I can give you mine via a DM here
I don't mind. It's the same as it is here - Badstdad (from my WoW days with good ol' Ventrilo party chat)
 
Still doing this? Its early on Saturday but I may be able to make it sometimes. I also have discord if you want to dm the link.
 
Still doing this? Its early on Saturday but I may be able to make it sometimes. I also have discord if you want to dm the link.
We certainly are! Well, not this race in particular, but many others. I'll DM you. It's been a while since I've been on here
 
Hi. Could you also pm me where the current schedule is visible and the chat happens / requirements are defined ?
I'm a casual mid B driver, (with wheel, VR) and n Europe, so Sunday timeslots could work from time to time.
Cheers
 
hey... uhh... this thing still on?
Yep. we're still at it.
Audrey is doing a fantastic job.
The racers are a lot better behaved than some of the ones when you were with us.
Are you planning to return, coz we still mention you and miss you ?
 
Last edited:
Yep. we're still at it.
Audrey is doing a fantastic job.
The racers are a lot better behaved than some of the ones when you were with us.
Are you planning to return, coz we still mention you and miss you ?
is there a discord still? would love to jump back into the odd race sometime!

i spent enough time "being productive" and gardening to let myself turn on the PS5 again lol
 
is there a discord still? would love to jump back into the odd race sometime!

i spent enough time "being productive" and gardening to let myself turn on the PS5 again lol
Yeah, there's still a discord.
I told Audrey about your previous message and she said she hopes you'll join us again.
 
i found it! though it says i have to submit my phone number in order to post on the channel (never seen that on discord before), so I may be a lurker for some time. will check out what events are going on
 
i found it! though it says i have to submit my phone number in order to post on the channel (never seen that on discord before), so I may be a lurker for some time. will check out what events are going on
Yeah, that's something new to keep spammers out.
I see you joined, but without the phone # or a mods validation you can't send messages.
I told Audrey that you want to return and she can validate you.
 
Back