OzCoMoBros GT300 Base Model (HD Vids) Full Series 210314

  • Thread starter Thread starter velly
  • 12 comments
  • 1,338 views
Messages
959
Australia
Australia
Messages
velster/velster01
warm up Race
[youtube]
Race 1
12188955263_2c12cc519d_c.jpg

[youtube]
12188953343_6df13b25b6_c.jpg

A great battle between Hugo and I and Steve on his first race was going really well (then threw it off at the end of lap 18)
Race 2
[youtube]
12189321926_3e3f9edffb_c.jpg

My lag spike too out Gastro then his internet died
Race 3
[youtube]
12189127854_8c1b213cc5_c.jpg

Hatz and Gastro couldn't see eachother!
Clear track for me once I get the lead :)

Thread will be updated every week once we have raced.

Trial Mountain next week for us.

Cheers
Velly
 
Live feeds from out Tuesday night racing
Trial Mountain - 14 laps

Race1
Silly mistake and spin at T1 :(

Race 2
Too busy looking at leaderboard that makes me spin :(


Race 3
Epic race with @rmendesd (look at my lap times!)
Sadly a lag spike took out Rod so I waited, would have been an awesome finish but a great 12 laps
 
Thought I would add this one as it shows where we came from
 
Videos (now in better quality as I have changed the settings)
Warmup Race
[youtube]
Race 1 - My Live view
[youtube]
Race 1 - Arie Replay (Full 1080 if you like!)
[youtube]
Race 2
[youtube]
Many lag spikes from me (taking out @rmendesd a few times. Even under safety car)
GT6 is lagging like hell for me even with pretty good interent connect speeds
Race 3
[youtube]
A Shocking night for me, my night ended Lap 7 Race 1...100% lost my mojo :roll:
 
Deep Forest Enduro - 75 laps (shorten after Safety car stuff up by @PAWEL17
1hr and 47 mins.
I know you wont watch it all so I will do a "high lights" video soon

But the start is worth watching and you can see that Richy was lagging pretty bad (took myself, @hatfield and @PAWEL17 out)
 
almost 1/2 way into Season 9 and the score are close!

2nd, 3rd and 4th covered by 2 points
12626916624_c3f71ba768_o.png
 
Here is the High lights of the Enduro
 
Event number 5
Nurburging Ring - Wet...very wet!

Race 1 - i miss my braking point into Dunlop then it was race over


Race 2 - Good race, a few off's but finished 2nd and claimed fastest lap (I have had a fastest lap in every event except the enduro! :) )


Race 3 - Carrying 35kg success ballast...bumped off before T1, managed to recover to 4th Tought hard night but bloody fun. No lag issues (new router)
 
Qualifier (I uploaded this so you can see the blue lines and lag lol)
[youtube]
Race 1 (not my best moments)
[youtube]
Race 2 (a few mistakes!)
[youtube]
Race 3 (more mistakes but great fun)
[youtube]
 
Videos are up
Qualifier
[youtube]
Not the best for me, but was somewhere up front
Race 1
[youtube]
Was going well, a coming together with Pawel sent me off. Recovered and had a great battle with MrT (untill he went off) and Gastro (man he was fast!) Recovered to 4th
Race 2
[youtube]
Great start, Managed to get past Steve (bloody 4wd and your extra grip!) then pulled away from Pawel. sadly Pawel got D/c'd then with a 4 second lead I went off! Chase Gastro and Warrior down, caught up only to follow gastro off on the start/finish line (which gave Warrior the lead) ran out of lap to make any more headway. Finished 3rd
Race 3
[youtube]
After a coming to gether with Jacko, put my head down and got up to 3rd where I finished.
Over all I think the season was great. I claimed the most fastest laps but sadly was unable to put this into race results. I am disappointed with my 3rd place overall (unofficial) l knowing I should have been higher as I had the outright speed. But that is the fun of racing and with the a few lag issues along the way which also cost me.
I think the rain was a great time, the cars behaved really well (and life like) and the night races too were a nice bonus. Shame the tyre bug spoiled the Enduro.
Again, thanks to everyone for taking part. Such a high level of racing this year with no complaints. A few Safety Cars but they seemed to all work well. Most of them caused by lag.
 
Back