pagani cinque vs pagani cinque roadster

  • Thread starter Thread starter witham
  • 12 comments
  • 1,748 views
Messages
1,113
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
As the title says, what one would you have and please answer properly you can only have one of them and nothing else!
They are both pretty musch identical on stats, but I think the normal cinque looks better, with the lovely full length air intake.

heres the roadster
car_photo_392017_25.jpg


here is the normal version

Pagani-Zonda-Cinque-Pictures.jpg
 
I never liked the roadster Paganis. They seem less like a supercar in that fashion.
 
If it was the F, Roadster no doubt. However, that giant intake on the Roadster just looks out of place no matter how functional it is, so it would be the Cinque coupe for me.
 
Roadster. I'd love to hear more of the noise. :D
 
I've always been a coupe fan, therefore I'd take the original one.
 
I agree the half intake just doesn't look right, so it would have to be the cinque.
 
I prefer a fixed roof over my head.
 
I would actually go with the Roadster, even though it's got that 'half intake'.
 
The roadster. Yes, the half a roof scoop looks daft, but every time I drove into a tunnel in second gear and nailed it I wouldn't give a monkeys.
 
They will look the same, no?

Exactly...:sly:

It's my way of saying I have both the roadster and the coupe.

Even if I'm a billionaire I'm going to cheap out on things.:dopey:
 
The Cinque roadster is great and all, but I don't think it looks quite as coherent and crazy as the coupe.

So the coupe it is.
 
Back