• 8 comments
United States
Brunswick, Frederick County, Maryland
nascar61799
10287554155432221.jpg
31306726331328096.jpg
100692589383013402.jpg
14287370271246989461.jpg

Also Called: Pagani Zonda 760 AG Roadster.
Engine: 7.3-liter Mercedes-AMG M120 V12.
Power: 749 hp (559 kW/760 PS) @ 8,000 rpm.
Torque: 575 lb-ft (779 Nm) @ 4,500 rpm.
Redline: 8,000 rpm.
Transmission: 6-speed manual.
Drivetrain: Mid-engine, RWD.
0-60 mph: 3 seconds.
Top Speed: 217 mph (349 km/h).
Production Figures: One-off.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pagani_Zonda
http://www.paganihistory.com/cars/zonda-760-ag-roadster

Click here for other Pagani models:
Pagani Zonda C12 S 7.3 Roadster 2003
Pagani Huayra 730 S 2014
Pangni Huayra Dinastia Special Edition 2014
Pagani Zonda 760 RSJX 2014
Pagani Huayra Pearl 2016

Pagani Zonda MD 2016

Last edited:
:lol:
"The Zonda Cinque Tricolore F Roadster Final Edition 760 Revolución LM X will be the LAST one."
Stop kidding yourselves Pagani, you want to make this car forever, and that's fine by me.
As I see it, they meant "production" "mass" cars, that everyone with enough money in pocket could buy. But One-offs like this one are build (or re-build from already existing Zondas) exclusively on request for certain persons. They are not considered as part of official Zonda line-up.
So officially, the last road Zonda was Tricolore, and the last track Zonda was Revolución.

But, like you said, keep 'em coming no matter what, Horacio;)

:lol:
"The Zonda Cinque Tricolore F Roadster Final Edition 760 Revolución LM X will be the LAST one."
Stop kidding yourselves Pagani, you want to make this car forever, and that's fine by me.
As I see it, they meant "production" "mass" cars, that everyone with enough money in pocket could buy. But One-offs like this one are build (or re-build from already existing Zondas) exclusively on request for certain persons. They are not considered as part of official Zonda line-up.
So officially, the last road Zonda was Tricolore, and the last track Zonda was Revolución.

But, like you said, keep 'em coming no matter what, Horacio;)
Road & Track says that if you give Pagani a lot of money, they'll build you another Zonda. I don't know how long they'll do that though. All I know is that it'll cost a lot of money.

Road & Track says that if you give Pagani a lot of money, they'll build you another Zonda. I don't know how long they'll do that though. All I know is that it'll cost a lot of money.
Yeah, thats basically what I've said;) They can build you a one-off on request, but that car won't count as a continuation of a Zonda line-up. It's more like very exclusive custom coach-building for very special people right now.

Yeah, thats basically what I've said;) They can build you a one-off on request, but that car won't count as a continuation of a Zonda line-up. It's more like very exclusive custom coach-building for very special people right now.
Which is pretty cool I guess. What would be even cooler is if I had to means to actually get one. But I'm not a millionaire. And I probably couldn't safely import it here anyway.

Back