Pagani Zonda C125+others

  • Thread starter Thread starter gt5 trader
  • 6 comments
  • 2,792 views
Messages
190
I have a stock Pagani Zonda C125 and C12 both with UCD mileage only, also have many other cars available, such as a 01 Subaru Impreza Prototype Rally, Lamborghini Nomad Diablo, RUF BTR, and many more.
I'm looking for some of these cars in return
Peugeot 908 HDi FAP (either type)
Suzuki Escudo Dirt Trial Car
03 or 04 Pescarlo Race Car
Audi R8 Race Car(either 01 or 05)
Toyota GT-One
Open to other offers
 
Any of these interest you:

Mercedes 190 E 2.5 - 160 Evolution II Touring Car '92
Castrol Toms Supra '00
X1 #1 White (1,267.6 miles)
X1 #13 Metallic Purple (0 miles)
Ford GT LM Spec II Test Car
XJ220 LM Race Car
Ford Focus Rally Car '99
5X Silver Chrome
 
What car do you want? The Metallic Purple X1 looks nice
 
I don't have many cars that you don't have, except cheap ones like the PT Cruiser
 
it's your lucky day. I am tired and don't want to waste my trade slot. x1 for pt cruiser it is. what's your psn
 
only if this can happen right now though, otherwise I am just going to turn off and pass out.
 
Back