Pagani Zonda LM Race Car

  • Thread starter Thread starter GavBlade
  • 15 comments
  • 3,549 views
Messages
315
Messages
WhiteHawk1889
Just doing the B-Spec Dream Car and I'm up against a Zonda LM Race Car. Don't recall seeing it before. Where can I get one? Don't think I've seen it in the New Dealership and I've only seen the C12's in the UCD......
 
Is it one of the cars you can race modify in GT Auto?
 
No I don't think the Zonda can be race modified. I'm assuming the LM Race Car is just a PD creation
 
It can be found in the UCD. I think (not sure) it's 1 mil.
 
I can't remember if I got this car from a ticket for completeling like expert series or for winning a race, but I do know for a fact that I got it as a prize car, so if you see it, DON'T buy it, because it's a car you can win for nothing. Just do a search for it and i'm sure you can find it on the prize list.
 
I can't see that its a prize car anywhere? Probably from a level 1000 ticket, I only had my third one of those the other day though.
 
It is in the new car dealership.
 
Nope... It's a standard car, available at UCD.
Just bought it last evening, lol

If you wan to trade, just send me the offer by PM.
Thx
 
Indeed, standard car. Bought it for 945.000 Cr if I remember.
 
I got the car with one of my 1000ticket, and it is a standard car, not the one u buy from the car dealership
 
Pic please, never seen it before....at least don't recall doing so.
 
Pagani%20Zonda%20LM%20Race%20Car%20001%20200.jpg
 
No problem; I've been collecting Zondas for comparison. This is one of the more unique looking. It's also a great drive.
 
You can buy the Zonda R from the new car dealership or win it in B-Spec GT World Championship if you win all the races as a series, it is a very cool car and it is premium, the Zonda LM is a standard car :( and you can do very little to it.
 
I got this today. Looking forward to taking it for a virtual spin.
 
Back