Pagani Zonda LM Racecar

  • Thread starter Thread starter vinny32
  • 14 comments
  • 998 views
Messages
201
Messages
On Request
I am interested in obtaining a stock (NO irreversible mods), 0 mile, Pagani Zonda LM Racecar.

My full garage for trading is in the bottom link, but here are the rarest/most fun cars I have:

I am willing to pay two of the following cars for the one! The race cars are all LOW mileage, and the street cars are high-ish.

-Nissan R390 GT1 Road Car
-RX-8 Concept LM Race Car
-McLaren F1 GTR Race Car
-Honda NSX-R Prototype LM Race Car
-Mazda 787B
-Mitsubishi Lancer 1600 GSR Rally Car '74
-Mazda Furai (Special: Gran Turismo Gun Metal Gray)
-FGT (White)

-RUF CTR "Yellow Bird"
-RUF RGT
-Honda LIFE STEP VAN + Honda Odyssey
-Chevrolet Corvette Convertible (C1) '54
-Nissan SKYLINE Sport Coupe (BRLA-3) '62

First open slot 2/8/11.
 
Last edited:
i have one for ya 2morow reset time...0 miles untouched.
 
i have one for ya 2morow reset time...0 miles untouched.

Do you mind making it 2/8/11? That's my first open spot. Also, which car would you like in return?
 
RX-8 Concept LM Race Car 0 miles untouched?
 
Sorry man, it's from the UCD, but it has pretty low mileage. I can throw in some nice paints on the side if that is of any help.

I'm really looking forward to that Zonda, and I'll do anything for it :drool:.
 
Any other offers?
 
Bump, again?
 
Any of those "rare" cars have 0 miles?
 
Seeing that they are all UCD cars, I wouldnt bet on it.

I would like a Zonda LM as well btw. And I am not that picky when it comes to mileage.... :-)
Have basically every single LM, LMP and other race car. (Not all the premium GT300/500 ones.)

Hint, hint....
 
Any of those "rare" cars have 0 miles?

Yeah, sorry about that. They are all UCD, so no. But... race cars always have really low mileage when you get them from the UCD :).
 
ive got 1 from ucd...1100 miles 0 switches...ill trade for the rx8 concept at reset today if you like
 
That sounds great :D!

Do you mind if my next free slot is 2/8/11?
 
send me reminder on psn...add gonepoztal
 
Will do. Not currently at home, so I'll send it at night(ish).
 
Back