pagani zonda r or peugeout 908

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cjrw59
  • 12 comments
  • 1,133 views
Messages
95
Messages
cjrw59
I like both but prefer the 908 Your thoughts?? :)
 
908, hands down. Better car in every aspect in my opinion.
 
Diddo. Plus you can win the Zonda R can't you? I think I remember winning one.
 
Again BOTH, and please no more spam threads. I don't want to report you. Please contribute something more meaningful to GTP than "This or This" over and over again. It's nothing short of spam.
 
you can bspec the zonda r from gt world championship
 
908 Is the faster race car if thats what you are looking for 👍

ps; lol at the MOD wannabe :sly:
 
908 no doubt, easily faster and more fun.
 
908 Is the faster race car if thats what you are looking for 👍

ps; lol at the MOD wannabe :sly:

The Zonda R isn't a race car, its a track car, like the Ferrari FXX

Anyway, the 908 is an LMP so is a lot faster than the Zonda.
 
The Zonda R isn't a race car, its a track car, like the Ferrari FXX

Anyway, the 908 is an LMP so is a lot faster than the Zonda.

Thanks for the correction, 👍
It works as a race car for me :)
 
Zonda R performs similar to the ZR-1 RM, it isn't quite on the same level as the awesome 908.
 
Back