Paint and Suzuki wanted!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Finduszip
  • 20 comments
  • 1,053 views
Messages
938
Norway
Ålesund, M&R, Norway
Messages
Finduszip
I want Nissan or Mine's Milennium Jade (M), Gold Chrome (screw Silver) and Matte Black. I also want the Suzuki GSR/X(?) Concept thingy, and Japanese race cars.
 
i can give you gold chromes and matte blacks, what have you got to trade?
 
Last edited:
dont suppose you'll be willing to part with the KART 125 SPL?
 
dont suppose you'll be willing to part with the KART 125 SPL?
I could part with that, yes. I only kart junior style :cool:
 
cool, i'll give say, 2 mattes and 3 chromes?
 
i'll take the kart please
shall i add you, cos i'm on ps3 now
 
I've got a Milennium Jade chip with your name on it. :)

PSN blm_1988
 
I've got a Milennium Jade chip with your name on it. :)

PSN blm_1988
You mean for free? If so, thank you. ;)
 
Bump. Still need Suzuki.
 
Still looking for paint? I have a few days open and can send for birthday or level tickets...
 
Still looking for paint? I have a few days open and can send for birthday or level tickets...
No, I got the paint.
 
i have sent the paints, but have yet to get anything in return, is there a reason for this?
 
i have a suzuki gsx/r

do you have any 1970 tickets?

or a list of stuff you have to trade?

thsnks :)
 
i have sent the paints, but have yet to get anything in return, is there a reason for this?
Sorry, I've messe dup my schedule. What were you having back now again? I actually forgot.
 
oh, ok
i was down for the KART 125 thingy, thanks
 
oh, ok
i was down for the KART 125 thingy, thanks

Ah, right. I'll send it in about half an hour.
 
cool:)
 
Back