Nick350z Messages 176 Messages frontsidenick May 9, 2011 #1 Anyone else think it would be cool if we got like 200 new paint chips when psn gets back up?
T Tonnie073 Messages 451 Argentina Messages Papaspeed May 9, 2011 #2 Yes and it also would be cool if i now win a million. Whats your point?
R rik Messages 186 Messages sammyhotshot May 9, 2011 #3 I dont think we will, could be wrong though. I noticed if playing gt5 daily I got 10 paints, but if I missed a day or so the paints went down, say I didnt play for 3 days I would get about 6 or 7 etc..
I dont think we will, could be wrong though. I noticed if playing gt5 daily I got 10 paints, but if I missed a day or so the paints went down, say I didnt play for 3 days I would get about 6 or 7 etc..
Rayzah Keep Calm and Love Boston Premium Messages 2,228 Lotsa Rain, NH Messages Rayzah May 9, 2011 #4 Hi there!! Did you check out this thread at all??
petrolhead998 Messages 32 Messages petrolhead998 Messages petrolhead1971 May 9, 2011 #5 i just want my set to online back