Paint chips help

  • Thread starter Thread starter Benny44
  • 2 comments
  • 560 views
Messages
1,445
Canada
Oak Bay, NB, Canada
Messages
Bic44
I'm trying to roughly recreate my first car, which was an '84 Civic Wagovan (with a Honda-matic transmission if anyone remembers that :) ). The '83 2 door hatch will have to do, as it's still boxy enough am I'm quite sure it has the same engine, along with a very similar design, at least in the front. The problem I'm having is finding the right color. I need a brown. I'm willing to buy a car that has that brown just for the paint chip. I've searched through a lot of cars, but with no success. The closest match is beige, or a metallic of some sort, which I don't really want. Any suggestions?

honda_civic-wagon-1984-87_r6.jpg
 
I believe that color is named "golden poop" :lol:
 
yes quite possibly, but it is the toughest car I have ever owned
 
Back