sagaper Messages 448 Oslo Messages sagaper Feb 6, 2014 #1 I have the Range Rover Evoque Coupe Dynamic '13 (price car somewher), and in selected in the color of Santorini Black (metallic) / roof white. And i can not find this color in GT Auto? Do I need to win the paint chip, if I want to use the color?
I have the Range Rover Evoque Coupe Dynamic '13 (price car somewher), and in selected in the color of Santorini Black (metallic) / roof white. And i can not find this color in GT Auto? Do I need to win the paint chip, if I want to use the color?
QuattroDelta Messages 350 Santiago de Compostela, Spain Messages ltgaff Feb 6, 2014 #2 You can't use "secondary" colours in GT Auto. Same with the Ford GT and Mini Cooper stripes, etc.
sagaper Messages 448 Oslo Messages sagaper Feb 6, 2014 #3 🤬 shame. It would be cool if we could have had white roofs on the other cars as well. Thanks for the reply
🤬 shame. It would be cool if we could have had white roofs on the other cars as well. Thanks for the reply
speedyK Messages 232 Feb 7, 2014 #4 For a moment I thought this was going to be about paint damage through stones. etc. Like this: Would be a cool idea.
For a moment I thought this was going to be about paint damage through stones. etc. Like this: Would be a cool idea.