Paint for Saleen S7 & Plymouth Superbird

  • Thread starter Thread starter 200MphFord
  • 24 comments
  • 2,838 views
Messages
460
Messages
Thisguy70
Has anyone found a color coming close to the Beryllium Orange for the S7 and the light blue used for the NASCAR Superbirds? Im trying to tune a superbird for NASCAR circuits and i would love to have that bright blue paint on it. Thanks in advance.
 
For the Superbird, I've found that TVR Pathfinder Blue Pearlescent is close.
Might also try Alfa Romeo Celeste.
 
crowhop
For the Superbird, I've found that TVR Pathfinder Blue Pearlescent is close.
Might also try Alfa Romeo Celeste.

Thanks for the reply, i actually had that paint and tried it out and wow! That looks really close. I'll try that for awhile until i find one that is closer but until then im keeping this one.
 
Can we get a picture of the color you are looking for for the Saleen?
 
Im actually not very good at uploading pictures but i can try.
easiest way is to upload to flikr or photobucket and then copy and paste the
 
Unfortunately dont have a flikr or photobucket, im looking to upload an old way that worked for me in the past.
 
ok click on post reply on the left under my post, scroll down to and ya will see manage attachments, click that and then a box will pop up, click browse and select the pic, then click upload and then close the window after ya get confrimation that it uploaded
 
actually that wont work cos it says only pdf rar and zip files are allowed, it takes 2 mins and its free to setup a photobucket account
 
This colour you looking for?

SaleenS7TwinTurboTwinBeautyLeftUp01FixedSmall.jpg


as you might notice this is the Saleen S7 Twin-Turbo... we have the Saleen S7 in the game...
S7 - 550BHP
S7 Twinturbo - 750BHP, damn should have been a premium... :(
 
maciej908
This colour you looking for?

as you might notice this is the Saleen S7 Twin-Turbo... we have the Saleen S7 in the game...
S7 - 550BHP
S7 Twinturbo - 750BHP, damn should have been a premium... :(


Yes that is exactly the color im looking for and i totally agree it should've been the twin turbo S7... But yes that is the color. I've looked at several different photos o it and i believe it s a metallic paint, it looks very bright in light and not as bright in direct sunlight.
 
A premium TVR has chameleon orange which I used to get this type of look for my F1.
thumb-IMG_0054.JPG


EDIT
There it is in game.

sls1.jpg


Just needs a bit more red.
 
So that's the paint chip Cataclism? That looks good, but it looks a bit off. If you could post a picture with that SLS under lights maybe it would look brighter. Thanks for the picture though i'll try that one if nothing else. Killerjimbag I knew the name of it but unfortunately I doubt that's a Plymouth paint chip so im looking for something close enough.
 
Which one? That link lead me to your search results.
 
Which one? That link lead me to your search results.

The ones that are the blue your looking for, I searched some more and found people looking for grabber blue that comes with the 71' mustang but of course you don't get a paint chip for it.
 
Hmm ok i'll try the grabber blue. As for the Saleen i'm gonna try that TVR color.
 
I tried to get Grabber blue from the '71 mustang to paint my '07 mustang to look like the new Boss 302 Laguna Seca edition. I bought the '71 and i didnt get a paint chip. any ideas? Relating to the original post, I think there is a blue that's either on the Lexus LFA or one of the premium Lotus's that may be close.
 
Hmm i gotta say that chameleon orange looks a little too bright in my opinion
 
So that's the paint chip Cataclism? That looks good, but it looks a bit off. If you could post a picture with that SLS under lights maybe it would look brighter. Thanks for the picture though i'll try that one if nothing else. Killerjimbag I knew the name of it but unfortunately I doubt that's a Plymouth paint chip so im looking for something close enough.

Well that is the colour of the car's that he raced.They named the paint after him.All Petty cars are that colour.
 
Back