Paint glitches???

  • Thread starter Thread starter ELEANOR6589
  • 2 comments
  • 1,499 views
Messages
7
Messages
ELEANOR6589
I am wanting to know if there is a way to change the color of a stripe on a car after u have painted it. I chose a color in a ford Gt with black stripes and when I painted the car with my own paint chips it changed the stripe by itself. Why is that and how can I getthe black stripe I want?
 
The stripe changes to be the opposite hue of your car. (Ex. Black Car/White Stripes, White Car/Black Stripes)

Once I had an Audi R8 and the thing next to the door was silver.:ouch: Well after I painted it an even lighter color, it was black now and that was over 150K Credits lost!:yuck::yuck::yuck:

What's bad is that you can't change the stripes color. (Nice Job PD:tdown:) The only way to get it back is to paint your car the opposite hue.:ouch:
 
except for when you buy a new one that is both red(brillantrot) or something
 
Back